Month 3

"That's not how that works." I giggled as Jooheon tried figuring out how to work the blender. "Here I will show you." I pushed him away and started up the blender and as I did so he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and leaned into the hug from behind. I felt his arms rubbing my stomach and I began to grow self cautious. Even though I was eating less and healthier, not to mention all the exercise, my stomach seemed to have expanded a bit more. "Your gaining a little weight." I looked at Jooheon and felt as though he read my mind. But I also wanted to punch him for pointing it out. Instead I looked at the blender and stopped it pouring us our drinks. "It's cute." I looked at him with a deader look than I had meant. "No it really is. I swear I'm not just saying it." I laughed at him and kissed him before handing him his drink. We had decided to make margaritas from home. "Margaritas are done!" Everyone excitedly ran into the kitchen to poor their drink as I yelled this. As I was about to take a sip of mine a wave of nausea hit me. I sat my drink down and ran to the bathroom emptying any and all contents from my stomach. This wasn't the first time this had happened within the week. I heard a knock on the door as I sat on the floor. "Yeah?" Jooheon peeked his head in and looked at me with concern. "You okay?" I shook my head and he came in sitting next to me and pulling me into a hug. "Is it the flu?" "I don't know." The next thing I knew Kihyun and Hyungwon had made their way into the bathroom as well. "Do you feel well enough to come into the living room?" I looked at our lead vocalist and nodded. He then helped me up as Jooheon and Hyungwon rubbed my back. I followed the other two back into the living room as I held on to Jooheon tightly. I then sat down and Wonho came out with a bowl. "It's soup it should help your stomach." I smiled at everyone. It was so nice that they were all trying to help me feel better. "I love you guys." The smiled back at me and it warmed my heart. After I finished my soup I went to bed and to my joy Jooheon joined me and I cuddled up with him. Which I wouldn't have done had I known there was going to be a surprise visit from the managers the next morning. I heard someone clear their throat rather aggressively and turned around to see that the managers had shown up. I also just remembered Jooheon and I were sharing a bed. I looked over and saw him sprawled our on the opposite side and couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. "Good morning manager Hyungs!" They looked from me to Jooheon and back. "We had knocked but now I see why no one answered." Our other manager folded his arms and glared at me. "This better not be what we think it is or it will be the end of your career." I laughed nervously and shook my head. "Of course it's not! We all had drinks last night and I came to bed and I'm guessing Jooheon just lay in the closest bed. He was probably drunker than I was and just passed out honestly." They looked at us suspiciously causing me to sweat. After another moment they smiled. "We've all been there! Had one too many and just landed wherever was closest! Wake him up and come into the living room so we can discuss some things." "Yes sir!" As soon as the door shut behind them I fell back and let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank god they believed it." I turned my head to my lover and smiled. He looks so adorable, so I slapped him. "Ow! What the hell was that for!?" He glared at me and all I could do was smile. "Manager hyungs want to see us and as far as they know you were so drunk you passed out in the nearest bed." "Okay but what does that have to do with you slapping me?" "Pay back for commenting on my weight." I crossed my arms and huffed at him. Even so as I did I felt nauseous but kept it settled for the moment. "I said it was cute." Jooheon began to pout and he always looked so adorable when he did. I smiled at him and gently kissed his cheek. "I know but we should go." He nodded and as I stood up the nausea came on full force and I barely made it to the bathroom. When I was done we went out and apologized to out managers before listening tell them about our new album ideas and tour dates. Soon after they left I made a doctors appointment. I heard someone come into the room as I hung up the phone with my doctor to see Shownu had entered. "Did you just make an appointment?" "Yeppers." He smiled and nodded. "That makes me happy. We were all getting worried about you." My heart sank. "I'm sorry. That's the last thing I want to do to you guys." "It's okay. It's not your fault. When is it?" "Tomorrow." "Good." With that he left and I told everyone else what was going on. For some reason I was nervous to go.