5 Years

I smiled down at my daughter as she handed me a drawing she had done at school. I looked it over and it was a drawing of a hapoy family. Our happy family. I scooped her into my arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I think we have a future artist on our hands." She giggled and hugged me tight before I put her back down. "Does it get to go on the fridge?" I nodded at her as I grabbed onto a magnet and walked to the fridge planting it onto the center. "Yay!" Sje creamed excitedly and I smiled. "Okay. Now. Is your homework done?" She looked down at the ground and fidgited with her fingers for a moment. Her long brown hair hiding her face. "Its extra veggies at dinner if you don't go and get it done." She snapped her head up and I could see her wide eyes. "I go do it now!" She ran out of the kitchen and into the study room. I smiled and began to stir the sauce I was making to have with dinner. Jooheon should be home anytime. I got butterflies at the idea of seeing my husband and his reaction to our daughters drawing. Well. More of what I have to say about it. At that moment I could hear the front door opening and the little pitter patter of tiny foot steps running to the door. "Daddy!" I came around the corner just in time to see Alice jump onto Jooheon as he caught her mid air. "Hey sweetie!" He then kissed her cheek and she giggled. "How was your day today pumpkin?" She smiled brighter and hopped out of his arms. "I drew a picture and mommy put the drawing on the fridge!" She grabbed his hand and drug him into the kitchen to show him. "Thats a beautiful drawing." He smiled at her and I cleared my throat. They both looked at me and I stared at Alice. "Homework." She pouted for a momemt before running out of the kitchen. I smiled and walked up to Jooheon wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling. I then kissed him and he kissed back. I intended it to be a short and sweet welcome home kiss but it quickly grew hungry as he stuck his tongue into my mouth and pushed my body closer to his. I could feel his boner rub against me and I felt my own member twitch at the fritction. I let out a light moan as he began to kiss my neck. "Mmm." I let him trace his hands under my shirt amd over the hem of my jeans. As he began to undo the top botton my phone began to ring and we both parted. "Dear god we can't do that in here." "Why not we've done it before." Jooheons eyes gave me a mischevious dance and I glared at him as I grabbed my phone. "Yes but not with our daughter in the next room over." He shrugged as I answered the phone without checking the caller ID. "Hello?" "Min! Is Jooheon home?" I smiled at the other males voice on the phone and put it on speaker. "Yes he is. Whats up Hyungwon?" "Hey guys!" I hear Changkyun on the other end. "Hey!" Jooheon smuled as he said this. We didn't hear from the other band members much after we all went oir own way so it was always amazing to hear from them. "We wanted to call and let you know we are getting marroed!" I could hear the amount of excitement pour out of the youngers mouth and I could hear IM on the other line telling him not to shout. "That's fantastic you guys! Im so happy for you!" "Yeah took you guys long enough." "Well we don't all rush like you two did." Jooheon smiled and I blushed a bit. "When is it?" "We were thinking sometime within the next year. Do you think you guys could come? We would love to see you and meet Alice now that she is older. Everyone else is coming as well and it would be nice for a Monsta reunion. Jooheon and I looked at each other and he spoke before I could. "Of course we will be there!" "Great! Talk to you guys soon!" We said our goodbyes and I began to finish up dinner. As I did this Jooheon reached into the fridge for a drink and as he shut it he examined the drawing. "It really is good. Especially for a five year old." I nodded. "Its just too bad it'll be inacuarte in 6 months give or take." He looked at me confused for a moment. "Are you going to divorce me?" I shook my head. "No but it will be missing another small little miracle. I watched the gears in Jooheons head turn as he tried to figure out what I was saying. His jaw then dropped slightly. "Are you pregnant?" I smiled at him before leaving the room. I could hear him shouting at me to come back and how excited he was. I smiled. Our family is truly complete.

The End