Month 6

We told the managers what was going on, at least the lie we had come up with, and they were worried but also upset as our tour dates would have to wait another few months. They considered making us go anyway but when it was pointed out that I really shouldn't be seen in this state they agreed to have us all relax for awhile. I told my parents a few days later and they were stunned but ecstatic to have a grand baby. That left me and Jooheon. It had been a bumpy relationship thus far but everything since has gone smooth. He's been waiting on me hand and foot but also being sure to give me my space. We were getting ready to go to the doctor when Hyungwon came into the room. "Hey. I know your leaving soon but I had a question for you guys?" We looked at each other and then at the clock. "I'd love to help you out but unless you want to go to the doctor with us we really don't have time." I said this gently he seemed upset as is. "Can I go?" I looked at Jooheon who nodded and smiled at his Hyungwon. "Of course you can! Otherwise it wouldn't have been mentioned. Just grab your coat quickly so we can go." Hyungwon smiles brightly before nodding and running for his coat. We left the dorm telling the others we would be back. It was a silent car ride over and walk into the doctors office. Once the nurse left however is when he finally decided to speak. "I know this is a horrible thing to ask but do you think I could get pregnant too? Or does Jooheon just have magical sperm?" I choked on my spit at the surprising question and I saw the current blonde go bright red in embarrassment. "I don't think you can have a baby hyungwon. I'm still a mystery to the doctor. Unless there's just a strange angel it has to go to I don't think this should be happening. As for Jooheon maybe the doctor should check you out?" He grimaced at what I had said but nodded. "I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea." Hyungwon nodded and looked at the ground. "Why do you ask?" He got a little red but shook his head. I was about to push him more but the doctor walked into the room. "I see you brought a friend today." I smiled at him. "Yes sir!" He smiled and the younger and they introduced themselves before officially starting the visit. "So is there any update on what caused this?" He shook his head as he began to speak. "There's nothing coming up on any of these tests. When you go into labor we may stay a bit longer than needed to see if we can find something." "Stay longer?" The doctor looked at Jooheon almost in shock. He must not have noticed him when he walked in. Not to mention this was the first time he had also been in here. "Uh yes. When your friend goes into labor he will have to have a c-section otherwise to what we can tell there will be no way for it to exit the body." He nodded before looking back at me. He hated the doctors and the idea of surgery terries him. He was probably wigging out on the inside. "Doctor Minu this is the father Jooheon." "Ah I see!" He smiled before shaking his hand. "You don't suppose there's anything that I did to cause this do you?" Minu shook his head at the question and sat down getting the ultra sound equipment ready. "I really don't think so but we can check if the two of you would like us to?" I saw Jooheon cringe before nodding. "I don't want to leave anything unchecked." The doctor then nodded before lifting my shirt. "We will make you an appointment at the front desk then." He then put some cold jelly on my stomach before moving the device around until you could see the unborn child on the screen. "There we are." I smiled as did the other two. For the first time since I told him Jooheon looked genuinely happy to be a dad. "Is that the heart beat?" He pointed to the screen and Minu nodded before turning it up so that we could hear it." "Everything seems healthy. Would you like to know the gender?" "I would." I giggled at Hyungwon as did Jooheon. "I would too." The doctor nodded. "How about you Minhyuk?" I shook my head. "I'd really like to be surprised." The doctor nodded. "Is it alright for your friend to know?" I nodded once more. "Hyungwon is great at keeping secrets. It's the father I have to worry about." Said boy stuck his tongue out at me as he followed the doctor into the hall. I then smiled as I looked at the screen. I couldn't wait for that child to be here. A while later they came back into the room with big grins and Minu began to print the ultra sound picture. "Here you are. Enjoy the rest of your day." I smiled and thanked him before we all left. On the car ride back I looked at the younger member remembering our previous conversation. "So why would you ask if you could have a baby?" "Yeah. We told you our secrets why can't you tell us ours?" "Because Min has a point. You have a hard time keeping your mouth shut." I laughed at the comment and Jooheon just scoffed. "But then again you know how to stay quiet when it matters most." They smiled at each other and Hyungwon took in a deep breath. "Changkyun and I slept together." I could feel my eyes widen. "What!?" Jooheon and I said this in unison and Hyungwon smiled. "The night everyone went out drinking and I stayed home with him he confessed he liked me and I told him I returned those feelings. We've taken it really slow since then but we finally went all the way a few nights ago. I know it's impossible especially because we used a condom but part of me wishes that it could happen. Now now of course but if we ever moved in together and wanted to start a family." I smiled at Hyungwon and hugged him as did Jooheon. They definitely are going in much less chaotic path than we are. "Even if you can't there's ways to have a child that is yours. You just have to find a suragote. Unfortunately it'll only have one of you as the father but the next child could be the other. I know it's not the same but it's better than nothing right?" Hyungwon smiled at Jooheon and nodded. "Thank you guys." "Of course." When we walked into the dorm Jooheon and Hyungwon told everyone what we were having. All except I.M. He sat with me as they all spoke. As I looked at him them being together made sense and I could see the little things happening between them more clearly. "How come your not over there?" He looked at me for a moment as though he didn't hear me but then spoke. "Oh I'd like to be surprised so please don't tell me." I smiled at him and nodded. "I do too." He looked at me confused for a moment. "You don't know?" "No. I'm not sure how I'm going to survive with everyone else knowing for 3 months but I will make do." He smiled at me. "Surprises are the best." I nodded at him before I noticed he had said this while looking at the one who had seemingly captured his heart. "Especially ones that the other is truly not expecting yet." He looked at me with wide eyes. "Did Hyungwon tell you?" I nodded. "But your secret is safe with me." He smiled at me. "Thank you." "So when are you going to do it?" He shrugged. "I don't know. I just feel like it's too early to propose. I have the ring and I do love him but it's only been six months." I nodded understanding where he came from. "Yes but when you consider how long you've been friend and been living together that has to count for something right?" He looked at me before smiling once more and standing up. "Yeah. I guess your right. Will you help me?" "Of course I will! Just help me off the couch and we will get started." He laughed before helping me off the couch and we started planning his way of proposing to Hyungwon.