Chapter 13

Hi!!! Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring but I think it's really sweet

Meryl came back already talking on the phone  sat on the sofa with the others

"Yeah ok... are you sure it's the only day?... ok no problem, I'll tell her. You too Bye" she hung up

"Well?" Asked Cher

"We're on Jimmy Kimmel this thursday" Meryl said

"Are you serious??!!!" Cher exclaimed throwing a cushion at Meryl

"Ow!!! What was that for??" Meryl growled

"Today is Sunday!!! It's too soon Meryl!!"

"There was no other day after!! I already called our assistants and they are going to arrange everything. So don't be so dramatic" Meryl hit Cher back with another cushion

"Stop that!!" Cher fought back

"You hit me first" soon enough their were having a cushion fight, laughing through it

"Girls!!!" Georgia yelled

"She started it" they said in unison, the Gummer children, Chaz and Georganne giggled in the background

"You're in your 70s and are acting like 10 year olds. Behave" Georgia argued. Cher and Meryl burst out laughing making Georgia roll her eyes

"You are so childish" Meryl whined to Cher grinning

"I know you are but what am I?" Cher joked

"Shut up" they all ended up laughing again "Hey  you know what we haven't done since the wedding?"
"What?"

"Family movie night" said Meryl excitedly

"That's right!!" Grace exclaimed "We used to do one once a week when we were all living in the same house"

"That sounds fun, I remember that we use to do one too when we were little" Cher said looking at her mother and sister

"Well that settles it. Why don't you kids stay the night as well? We got plenty of room" Georgia stated, Everyone agreed happily

Later that night the family got in their pajamas and moved to the screen room, blankets in hand. Cher laid on a long sofa with Meryl snuggled on top of her, The three girls sat on the floor next to them, Georgia settled on the other long sofa with Georganne snuggled on one side and Chaz on the other and finally Henry sat on a beanbag chair between all of them. 10 minutes after debating what to watch, finally they chose on Love Actually, surprisingly the boys didn't mind. During the movie, Cher caressed Meryl in her arms, Ocassionally kissing each other lovingly. Louisa, Mamie and Grace looked up at their mother and smiled. It was incredible how much things have changed but it sure did for the better. Seeing her so happy made them happy and glad that she was with the love of her life. Soon after the movie, they all went to sleep.

Meryl and Cher were cuddling in bed they were discussing what would happen in the interview.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Cher asked looking at Meryl, holding her hand.

"Yes, we have too I mean we can't let people have the wrong ideas about us. I know you don't share your personal life..."

"Whoa now wait a minute..." Cher interrupted "There is a difference between opening up about our personal lifes and giving too many details. Besides, I'm not the same person I was before we came out. Before I married you. When I'm with you my life is better and I want the whole world to know that. I'll scream as loud as possible that I fell in love with Meryl Streep. Our whole life has been crazy, especially lately but I wouldn't have it any other way"

Meryl was getting emotional "Me neither, after what happened to me today I thought about so many things. I'm not scared anymore because I realize that the only people that matter are our families and us. Each of them support us and that is what's important. No matter what happends I know that together we can do this. Next to my kids, I love you more than anything in the world and nothing is going to change that. I'm nervous about thursday but it's a good kind of nervous so we will be ready to take on whatever the situation throws at us"

Cher hugged Meryl tight and kissed her then said "I love you"

Meryl smiled and responded "I love you"