part 4

Next day

Here sanskar flight lands and ragini stands near window wiping her wet hair by seeing sun.

She sees suyyash walking in garden while talking in phone. She signs and goes to mirror and gets ready by setting her hair .

When she about to go she sees arnav sleeping peacefully with a cute smile which makes ragini too smile.

She goes towards him and keeps a pillow wall around him. She kisses his forehead and goes out .

Suyyash was walking when he turns he finds ragini standing in front of him with a coffee cup with everlasting smile.

He too smiles and takes coffee cup from her hands.

Suyyash:- thanks alot, I was about to ask someone but before that you only gave me saying this he drinks coffee by closing his eyes as soon as coffee touched his tongue.

Ummm , wah what a coffee ragini. Your morning coffee can make any one day awesome

She smiles and about to go but suyyash stops her.

Suyyash:- ragini jii, I need a help from you .I hope you won't mind.

Ragini:- sure.

Suyyash:- actually my best friend was coming in few minutes, I am going to receive him . Can you arrange a room for him.

Ragini nodes and says of course .I will check a good room for your friend.

Suyyash:- actually ,I had a room in my mind that's was beside your room .it has a good sunlight because he was afraid of darkness .I hope you won't mind if I give him near your room.

Ragini:- arey , I don't mind . Ok then I will check arrangements in that room by the way when he will come .

Suyyash:- I will leave in 10 minutes and may be in 2 hours we will reach.

Ragini nodes and goes leaving smile suyyash. where at another side..

Here sanskar flight lands and he comes out of airport with a huge smile and says..

I can feel you ragini. Your scent was already spreaded hear.

Here ragini too feels something a small smile appears on her face while she was arranging room for that special person .

While removing curtains Sunrays falls on her and inside room. She remembers something and smiles.

She thinks in mind...

Even sanskar gets afraid of darkness. Infact , he behaves like a kid getting scared of darkness. He won't allow anyone to move from beside him.

Thank God ! Arnav didn't get this quality.

Immediatedly her smile vanishes remembering his betrayel. A tear escapes from her eyes. She wipes it and moves from that room after making sure everything is perfect.

Here suyyash was waiting outside airport and eargely seeing by every person face , finally he smiles wide seeing sanskar coming.

Both hugs each other while sanskar hugs him tightly and says.

Thank you suyyash thank you very much for informing me about her.

He breaks hug when a tears falls on his shoulder.

He holds his both shoulders and says..

Why I won't say man.

I knew you did a mistake but I saw you repenting for it that to very badly. You stopped living after she left you.

We all friends tried finding her in many places but I never thought that I will find her in my love place .

Finally, you have whole 5 days , try your best because those days mistakes can't be forgiven in just 5 days and she faced more than we imagine. You have to work hard, really hard because you have to bring two people back in your life.

Sanskar looks at him being confused ...

While he says.

Suyyash:- sorry sansky , i hided one important thing from you.

Sanskar:- don't tell me she was moving on.

Suyyash:- How can she move on sanskar?
When she have proof of your love in form of months baby boy.

Sanskar widens his eyes in shock. Soon, he gets what he said happy tears forms in his eyes and he started smiling madly..

He hugs him again and shouts ..woohoo I have a kid...

All looks towards their direction. While suyyash says..

Sorry feeling embarrassed because of his excitement. While sanskar holds his hand and started dragging him..

Sanskar:- where is your car Damm it . Just bring it. I want to meet my son and my wife.

Suyyash:- how do you knew its boy ?

Sanskar:- Abey, you mentioned na months of baby boy .

Suyyash:- in this excitement also you caught that word perfectly.

Sanskar:- Actually, when it matters of ragini. I hear even a tiny thing.

Onces i lost her and see how my life turned completely dark.

You knew how much I was afraid of darkness. After she left, my life lost it's all colors . I want my sunshine and my little moon with me.

That time may be a husband failed but this time a father will not be failed to prove his love.

Suyyash smiles while sanskar says..

Smile later, first let's goo.

They both drove backs to mansion.

Here ragini was roaming whole house doing arrangements holding arnav in her hands . While he was playing with her chain.

Sanskar and suyyash gets out of car while they moves inside .

Sanskar stops at entrance making suyyash to look back. He looks at him in confusion moves towards him.

Suyyash:- why you stopped here come let's go man . Are you not excited to see them.

Sanskar:- I am excited but in same way I am nervous too. How she will react seeing me. Will she accepts me .
Will she allow me to hold our baby.

Main point . Atleast will she look at me right.

Suyyash keeps his hand on her shoulder and says she loves you man , may be she will pretend like she hates you but she loves you and she will love you.

That's why she didn't moved on even when all emotionally blackmailed her showing her kid. Still she stood adamant on not marrying any other person.
That means she can't give your position to anyone.

Sanskar:- it can be in other way too. May her trust on love and marriages gone because of my betrayel.

Suyyash:- you didn't betrayed her sanskar. What you did with her was not right and we can't name it also but I am sure it was not betrayel.

Sanskar:- but I started my relationship with lie.

Suyyash:- that's lie wala relationship ended on that day only when she got to knew truth. Now start afresh with truth.
Come on man even I arranged room next to her's you have only 7 days.

Prove you love .

Sanskar hugs him says thanks buddy.

They both moves towards entrance and knocks on door.

Here ragini who lisens door knock started moving towards door.

When she about to go aranv forwards his hand towards Yash who just came in that way.

Yash too smiles and takes arnav with him to garden while ragini adjust herself and opens door.

Her smile vanishes seeing sanskar infront of him while both eyes were filled with tears. Suyyash looks at both of them with a cute smile.