part 7

Ragini goes out looking for Yash.

Ragini bumps into vinitha.

Ragini:- vinitha did you see Yash.

Vinitha:- no, why?

Ragini says what ever dadi said to her.

Vinitha:- arnav was also not their na , they both might be  outside let's check.

They both goes out and sees Yash playing with arnav .

Vinitha:- see, I told you both will be at one place .

Ragini smiles while they both goes towards him.

Ragini:- Yash are you free ?

Yash:- for shopping purpose only na. Dadi already informed me, you get ready we will go.untill then Yash and his buddy will play.

Saying this he lifts him in air while he giggles.

Ragini:- why ? Yash and his buddy will come like this only, won't they get ready.

Yash :- hmm you were right .

He handovers arnav to her and says make him ready like a most deserving handsome hunk.

Ragini nodes her head in disbelief and goes from their.

Vinitha smiles looking at their bond and goes from their thinking.

They look so good with each other and they even share a special bond but that bond was not like dadi wants. They will never accept to dadi wishes .

I hope she realises it. She was planning something very big. Yash and ragini might be hurt by their loved ones but they love them so much that they can't live with out their thoughts also.

Here ragini come out with arnav and sees Yash talking with sanskar. She signs and goes towards them. Arnav giggles seeing sanskar while his giggles bought their attention.

Yash and sanskar both smiles looking at arnav while sanskar was lost looking at ragini who was looking very simple and cute.

Ragini cheecks turning into red sensing his gaze on her and before she could turn completely into red she speaks loudly to get sanskar his senses.

Ragini:- shall we start Yash.

Yash:- yaa and shankar was also joining us .

Ragini immediately says why.

Yash :- he wants to buy something for suyyash.

Ragini:- for that he can go with him na.

Before Yash could speak sanskar says.

Sanskar:- ra..gini jii( he stress on gini making ragini to look at him with cute anger because she used to hate when ever he call her like this )

How can that possible. How can I go with suyyash to buy a gift for him that to for marriage day .

Ragini:- haa so, you say to him to turn another side or to stay out while you were purchasing and say it's surprising gift and you can't see.
In this process you can go na or you can go alone too and haa this is best idea you go alone.

Yash:- ragini , he was new to this city.

Ragini:- haa but cab drivers of this city are not new na.

Yash:- how can we send our guest like that and we are also going to mall only right then whats wrong taking him  you  and me will get a company.

Ragini:- but.

Yash:- ragini that's final we are taking shansar with us.
Arnav claps his hands and jumps into sanskar arms.