part 21

Ragini and raghu both were in car. Ragini was checking her few items in purse.

Raghu:- did you kept boarding pass and all.

Ragini:- I checked and it was with sanskar sir.

Raghu:- where are you going to stay in london.

Ragini:- those details are with sanskar sir.

Raghu:- when is your flight and when will you reach their.

Ragini:- afternoon flight and I think we will reach by tomorrow night.

Raghu:- how to contact you yar and dont tell me to call your sanskar sir.

Ragini smiles sheepishly and says actually you have to contact him only. How can I have international sim .

Raghu:- what ever I ask your answer is sanskar sir. Kya baath hai. Aja kal sanskar sir chal raha hai.

Ragini:- every fun first you concentrate on kavitha and this is the best time. Sanskar sir will be with me for 3 months so without fear you do all kiss vissy with her but dont marry her with out my presences ok.

Raghu:- ohhh madam keep a break on your dreams. No kissy vissy with kavitha and marriage without you never . I will not even die with out you.

Ragini hits him saying ..

Ragini:- shut up.

Raghu:- so,you will marry and die without me.

Ragini pouts and nodes her head as no and says

Ragini:- nothing without you. In my all life stages you will be with me.

Raghu:- hmm any way be careful ok, dont go anywhere alone as it's your first time and you dont knew anything about that country. I dont knew he will help or not but still ask him to accompany you if you want to go out.

Ragini:- you trust him that he will take care of me no matter what that's why you were sending me right.

Raghu:- haa, I trust him but still I will not be their with you I wont see you physically so ... it's just I was little more concerned.

Ragini places her hand on his shoulder and says..

Ragini:- let's change this habit raghu, untill now its different but tomorrow someone is entering in your life your presences should change and you should give her more importance than me ok.

Raghu:- I will give her importance to her which she deserves but that doesn't mean you place will be replaced ok and again of you talk like this then see I wont talk with you.

Ragini:- I didn't mean to replace me I am just saying give little more importance to her because wife's deserves it.

Raghu:- whatever let's stop this discussion here only.

Ragini nodes her head in disbelief.

Inside airport..

Sanskar and kavitha were already reached and waiting for them.

While sanskar was waiting for her impatiently while kavitha lost in deep thoughts.

Sanskar:- dont worry kavitha everything will be ok. You have 3 months to make raghu understand your love . Try to love him and show how much you love him but not by snatching ragini place in his life. If it happens he might be with you physically but not heartfully.

Kavitha nodes her head and sees they both coming towards them with a smile which bought a smile on their faces vanishing their worries.

Ragini:- sorry did we make you both wait for so long.