part 24

They both were walking by holding each other hands and smiling looking at each other.

Ragini:- where we are going sir.

Sanskar:- surprise, I want to show you something.

Ragini:- hmm.

Sanskar:- arey just come with me . I want to give you something for you.

Ragini:- haa.

He holds her hand and drags her.

After sometime..

Sanskar was smiling seeing shining eyes of her while she was busy admiring beauty infront of it.

Ragini:- it's so beautiful. I always saw like this in pictures but never thought I will see it in real too.

She suddenly looks down and gets surprised seeing him making her wear.

Sanskar:- how is it ?

She makes him stand while he holds her both hands.

Ragini:- it's nice but it seems costly.

Sanskar:- trust me it's not that costly which will make you uncomfortable. I choose it according to your taste. Trust me out simple with affordable cost not like something glittery with costly tag.

She smiles while he forwards his both hands while she suddenly feels shy and looks down hesitatingly.

He smiles and drags her into his embrace by hugging her tightly. She slowly closes her eyes enjoying his warmth and finally hugs him back which makes him to tighten his hug.

Ragini suddenly breaks hug and says.

Ragini:- I have to say about us to raghu, he will be very happy. She about to call him but sanskar remembers kavitha words of going to date with him and stops her Immediately.

Sanskar:- not now ragini, let's call tomorrow.

Ragini:- why not now? I cant sleep with out talking  to him and from top of that I have to share about us too.