part 13

Ragini was sitting on bench in park while raghu was roaming here and their infront of her in full rage while she was looking at him with cute puppy face.

Ragini:- raghu..

Raghu:- (shouts by pointing finger at her) dont, dont you dare to utter a single word

What are you doing their haa. When you got this job. You didn't find necessary to inform me before joining in this job. Do you even knew what type people will come to this cafe.

All were arrogant and rich idiots like that young man who insulted you.

How many times and still how many time I am requesting you to join in my company but you were saying that's job was not according to my qualification . Damm yar its my company and it's my wish.

Ragini:- but i dont want to snatch someone else rights by taking that job.

Voice:- then join in my company.

They both turns and finds sanskar standing near to them by taking support of tree and eating something .

Raghu:- what are you doing here and why the hell you following us and why she will join in your company.

Sanskar comes towards them and offers ragini peanuts while she takes it from him .

Sanskar:- first of all I am not following you and not interested too but I have to follow as you were taking what's mine looking at ragini.

Raghu:- what.

Sanskar:- my file..(pointing towards raghu hands)

Raghu and ragini looks at raghu hands.
which had file.

Sanskar:- and I am not saying her to join my company. I am saying my company has openings for MBA holder and pa position .

I was impressed with ragini so I am asking her to attend interview . I am not saying I am giving her job. If she passes all levels by her talent then job is hers.

Ragini looks at him impressed.

He turns towards her and forwards his visiting card and forwards his another hand towards raghu.

Raghu places his file on his hand while ragini takes visiting card from his another hand with a smile.

He leaves from their while raghu looks at ragini who was looking at sanskar disappearing figure.

He sits next to her gaining her attention.

He lost in somethoughts while ragini moves close to him and places her head on his shoulder.

Ragini:- I am sorry na raghu. You knew na why I dont want to join in your company. I dont want to give reasons to people to talk about us any more.

And I am thinking..

Raghu:- to attend interview in his company right.

Ragini looks at him in shockwhile he says by chuckling..