part 10

Yuvraj and ragini shocked faces .

Yash punches sanskar making him to stumble, when he about to fall ragini rushes towards him calling his name..

Sanskar....

She holds him tightly before he could land on floor . He stands properly by taking ragini support. Her eyes were filled with tears seeing his injured state and his week smile towards her.

Seeing him in ragini hands Yash moves towards them ferociously with out thinking anything he separates ragini and sanskar with force ,which made ragini to fall down and Yash holds sanskar collar.

But in this Yash fails to look at ragini injured hand while sanskar eyes turns completely red, within seconds Yash started to receive heavy punches from sanskar which makes every one gasp at horror.

Yuvraj and ragini both immediately rushes towards them and with so much of difficult they separates each other .

When Yash about to remove yuvraj clutches. Yuvraj shouts loudly enough making whole mansion at dead silence.

Yuvraj:- Enough... I said enough.

If you both move from your places I will kill you both with my bare hands .

Both becomes silent but both glaring each other.

Sanskar attention was changed from Yash to ragini who was caring his face and cleaning his wounds with her pallu. Her face was completely red and eyes were filled with tears.

Sanskar smiles at her and makes her to look at him by lifting her chin.

He gestures her that he was fine he takes her hand and starts to care it , while ragini tears started to fall from her eyes.

Yash gets angry seeing it and started shouting .

Yash:- ragini, just move away from him.

Charulata:- Yash, stop shouting and tell me what's happening here. Did you forget that today was your sister mehendi. What made you to behave like this and did you forgot that he was suyyash Friend and our guest.

Yash:- you only ask him. First ask him his name, ask him what is his relation with ragini.

He moves forward and makes ragini aside when he about to hurt him again . He was suddenly fallen on ground with a force.

He looks up and gets shocked to find an angry ragini looking at him with red blood shot eyes.

Ragini:- enough Yash,just enough. He was not protecting himself that doesn't mean you will behave with him like this.

Yash stands up and says.

You were taking his side, after all what ever he did with you, still.

Ragini about to speak but Yash speaks more by mockingly.