part 8

Ragini leaves breath out in relaxing by seeing Yash pacifying arnav a little far from them.

Yash looks at her and when she about to get up he signals her that he will manage and you continue. He says I will wait at car you both come after finishing your coffee.

Ragini:- but Yash when did he woke up.

Yash:- when we are seeing that kid he actually then only stirred and kept face like ready to cry.

That's why I took him before only so that you can enjoy your coffee.

Ragini smiles looking at Yash who was taking him towards outside.

Ragini looks at sanskar and drags him from their.

Ragini:- what you want sanskar ? All of sudden so change in your behaviour.

Sanskar :- means

Ragini:- you very well knew about what I am talking. Why are following me where ever I go. Why are sending Yash away when ever he was coming to me and how can you speak infront of Yash about like that. Won't he will come to knew we both knew each other that what he will do onces he came to knew you were not shanskar but that sanskar who was my past.

Sanskar takes a deep breath and says.

Ok then lisens I came here to claim what's mine. At first I just want you and your forgiveness but after knewing what precious gift I have I am not going to back off from getting that and sending Yash little far is because I just want to spend time with you, I want to feel you by being close to you. Do you even knew how much I missed you and you were not only my past my future and my everything and if not today then tomorrow or some other day but one day Yash and all have to knew who I am to you. Untill when you will hide truth

Ragini rolls her eyes and says by looks aside.

Untill it comes out by itself like it happened in our matter

While sanskar holds her shoulders and made her to look at him again.

I knew I have done wrong with you but I didn't made any sin.

If Kavita didn't made me to do that I would miss a gem like you. May be the way we choose was wrong.

If at this point , if I leave you na then it will be a sin , a very big sin and I am not going to commit that which can't be repent .

Ragini pushes his hands away from her shoulders and says..

Ragini:- This time I was not alone sanskar. I have a family and they love me genuinely. If you try to come near me also it can't happen because my family will be standing in front of me.

Sanskar smiles and says