part 9

Next day .

Ragini was getting ready infront of mirror and remembers sanskar words..

Today was mehendi.

What he will do today.

What ever he does, I hope he won't get caught infront of family .

I can manage all Members but not dadi and Yash reaction when they will knews his real identity..

Stupid suyyash,he only introduced him as Shankar. Infact, he only bought him here(she widens her eyes realizing) that means he knews about our past and he knews how much these all were hating him for cheating me .

Suyyash you were dead in my hands.

She comes out in search of him and collides with dadi.

Charulata:- arey ragini where are you running like this.

Ragini:- ohh dadi I thought to check all arrangements one last time  so that when suyyash family comes they won't face any problems.

By the way dadi , did they arrived.

Dadi smiles and says by caring her hair ..

Charulata:- no beta but they called Yash and informed him that they will be here in 15minutes.

Ragini:- oh! Then I will make arrangements to welcome them.

When she about to go dadi holds her wrist.

Ragini looks at her in confusion.

Charulata:- mohana was also coming make sure that they both don't face each other. I don't want any chaos in this marriage.

Ragini:- but dadi to make their marriage work they have to stay together they have to face eachother. Then only their misunderstanding will reduce and they will again become one.

Charulata:- mohana can never change ragini and I don't want Yash to suffer.

Ragini:- mohana can change dadi because she wasn't bad. The things she faced from childhood made her to react like that but you have to see positive side too dadi.

How much ever mohana was possessive but she never doudted mine and Yash friendship. Infact she was one who always their for us.

If we had fight ,she was the one who used to make things normal in between us and you knew the reason why mohana behaved like that on that day .

Still you were angry on her ,why just because she slapped and threwed your brother's son out. But dadi she did because he tried to misbehave with me.

Charulata:- I wasn't angry on her for that reason ragini. She almost made Yash and his mother separate. She tried to take him away from us from bussiness.

Ragini:- when point raised then I want to clarify few things.

Mohana tried to separate Yash and his mother because from starting mohana knews that his mother was not right. May be she loved Yash truely but she tried to kill you for property purpose. Mohana tried to remove Yash from bussiness because Yash  always had a passion towards civil services but he dig them inside his heart and joined office just for you.

Seeing him broken from inside she tried to full fill his dream by making herself bad because she doesn't want Yash to knew that she knews his passion .

If Yash came to knew na then definitely Yash would take promise from her to hide this thing.

She tried to name this property equally to all because she saw how her father getting cheated by her own mother for money sake but in these all you were forgetting how much she used to love you all.