part 25

Ragini:- what are we doing in shopping mall. Day before only I did shopping na.

Sanskar:- haa but I want to buy one dress for you.

Ragini:- I have so many.

Sanskar:- but I want you to wear a dress of my choice after it's our first date.

Ragini:- haa.

Sanskar:- yes, before production starts we have two days free then we are going to dinner date.

Ragini:- but ..

Sanskar:- I want to buy something for you and you were saying no.

Ragini:- it's not like that it's just these all new to me na.

Sanskar:- dont feel awkward in front of those person whom loves you so much.

After some time.

Ragini:- this dress. Isn't it too short.

Sanskar:- ofcourse, but you were not going to wear it infront of all so no problem.

Ragini:- then let's leave it sir. lets go to another corner.

She about to move but sanskar holds her hand and brings her back.

Sanskar:- we are going to buy and you are wearing it and only infront of me Only me..

Understood

She looks on while he moves forward to her while she walks back. Finally he locks her to wall and moves his face more close to her. She closes her eyes as soon as his breath starts to fall on her face.

Sanskar:- and you knew why you will only wear it infront me.

She opens her eyes and gulps seeing his intense eyes and closeness.

She nodes her head as no while he cups her face making her shiver.

Sanskar:- because only I have right to see you.

He kisses her forehead and leave from their while ragini smiles and soon covers her face with that dress to hide her smile.

He laughs loudly and hugs her.

They both goes to office and starts working on their project. Here ragini sees raghu message of he proposing kavitha.

Here sanskar too gets message of kavitha and feels happy at same time feels sad when she says to hide this from ragini.

Sanskar:- why she thinks ragini will feel jealous of her happiness.

Here ragini smiles with teary eyes, she sees towards sanskar.

She immediately goes towards his cabin and back hugs him. He comes out from his traces and cares her hands which were around his stomach.

Ragini:- I am so much happy today so so much happy.

Sanskar:- hmm I am too,I got kavitha message.

Ragini:- finally raghu life will filled with lots of love and you are ok with their relation ship right.

Sanskar turns towards her and cups her face and says

Sanskar:- we are lucky to get you both in our life and shall I ask you one request.

Ragini:- ha anything I am so happy.

Sanskar:- what ever happen just dont leave me and if any misunderstanding came between us you wont take any step until we both talk about it properly and one more promise dont ever leave me or else I will die.