All For Me // Yandere x Reader.

Oh, baby.

You know how much I love this. You're such a little tease, putting on like this. You must have known I was peaking in at you, watching you, and you decided to tease me, didn't you, baby?

Such a naughty thing!

You act so shy, like you don't know I'm here. You play pretend and yet, here you are showing yourself off.

Slowly slipping off your clothes, piece by piece, showing off your PERFECT body. You're a dream come true, that's what you are. Skin so soft, I just wanna kiss you all over. Curves so sweet, I just wanna touch them, run my hands on your body. As if you were reading my mind, your little hands ran all over.

Teasing yourself. Touching yourself. Go on, play with your body, I wanna watch you.

God, that you are so hot.

You would look even hotter all tied up for me, ropes criss crossing all over your body. Or maybe handcuffs, four pairs spreading you out for me. Would you like that? Me trapping you, doing what I want with you...making you mine, like you ought to be.

Like you're gonna be.

I'm watching you touch yourself, tease yourself. Just begging for you to reach over in your little drawer, pushing away all your panties and socks, and pick up your dirty little toy (bet you didn't know that I knew about that, did you? Such a naughty thing), just begging for you to play with yourself.

And you, your SUCH a good baby, you did it for me. We gotta have a connection because how else could you know how badly I wanted that? Can you sense it? My need for you, baby? I need you so bad right now...you don't understand how bad I want you.

Go on, I thought, open up those pretty legs of yours. Put on a show for me. Be my baby, come on.

I moaned when you did just that, laying on your back with your legs spread out, giving me quite the eyeful. God, you're perfect. You're using your little fingers and your toy, you got yourself all hot and bothered as I watched.

God, you're so good to me, baby.

You must of known that I've been wanting you, needing you. Dreaming about you. But dreams aren't anywhere close to the real thing, this barely is either.

But it's just enough.

That is, until, I come and take you myself. Do you like that, baby? You started moaning real loud, hips wiggling. Bet you like the idea of my pouncing on you, ripping off your clothes and taking you. Tasting you. God, I just wanna make you scream and moan and cum all over.

Would you do that, baby?

Scream for me, cum for me. Make all my dirty fantasies come to life, would you do that for me, baby? You're crying out now (for me?), all flushed and pretty pink. You're getting close now and all I can think about it how GOOD you must taste.

I just wanna lap you up, baby.

I will one day.

One of these days I'm gonna have my way with you, drink you up and make you mine, kerp you for myself. Oh, god, you're cumming! Did that make you cum? Moaning and whimpering, putting on such a sexy show. That's it, baby, just like that. I know that it isn't nearly enough for but don't worry. You won't have to wait too long.

One of these days, I'm gonna snatch you up and give you exactly what you need. Just be patient, baby. One of these days, you're gonna be all for me...🖤