Our Love // Yandere x Reader.

How could they DO this?

How could they HURT our love like this?

This is why I've always HATED people. DISGUSTING, CRUEL PEOPLE!! They strive only to DESTROY! To HURT and KILL anything that is beautiful! And our love is so much more then beautiful...it's perfection.

So of course they hate it.

Those disgusting little RATS hated our love from the moment it began, the moment I first saw you...oh, it was such a lovely moment! You were wearing that red dress (my favorite dress), walking down the dark street and laughing with your friends. Your laugh sounded like music, the sweetest song that I've ever heard...

I followed the music.

I followed YOU.

All the way home, to that too small apartment, I trailed behind you in the darkness and gazed at you. Through the little windows, I watched as the red dress fall from your body, exposing your beauty to me. Oh! How my heart beat! How my mind raced! Thoughts of you wouldn't leave my head and...I couldn't fight them! I HAD to see you again!

And AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

I came every night, visiting you and falling more and more in love. Oh, it was so beautiful! Just like a fairy tale! You were my princess in the tower, my true love.

Our love grew in the shadows, me gazing lovingly at you nearly every night. Of course you knew! Don't pretend that you didn't I was there! I KNOW that you felt my eyes upon your body, I KNOW that you could sense my presence in the shadows!

I watched you EVERYDAY...and you waited for me.

Didn't you, darling? Didn't you dream of me too? Didn't you wait for me to come and steal you away? I know that you did. I DON'T CARE what they keep telling me, I know that they are LYING! I KNOW that you were waiting for me!

When you left the curtains open at nights, it was so I could see you (I watched you for so long, staring at your beauty for hours...I know that you felt my gaze! I can't wait until I can watch you all the time!).

When you wore that red dress, you were thinking of me (I just LOVE when you take the time to dress up for me, it's the sweetest thing! I'll have to remember to take that dress with us).

When you put that key beneath the flowerpot, it was so I could visit you (How my heart skipped when I entered your home! Your scent was all over, the place was filled with little bits of you!).

When you smiled in your sleep, you were dreaming of me (I just know that you sensed me laying in bed next to you, kissing you and touching you and whispering the sweetest words!).

When your hand crept between your legs, you were putting on a show for me (Oh! You little minx! You know just what to do to me to make my blood rush! I cannot wait to have you!).

When you laughed, it was so I could hear the music (your pretty laugh...your sweet song...I need to hear it all the time, my darling! I miss it so much!!).

I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE ME!! I KNOW THAT THEY ARE LYING!!

How could they just RIP US APART?! They DRAGGED me away and LOCKED ME UP like I was some kind of a MONSTER! Like I was going to HURT YOU!! But, darling, you KNOW that I wouldn't...you KNOW that I would NEVER hurt you!

I'll hurt THEM though.

I'll TEAR those DISGUSTING creatures apart! I'll PUNISH them for what they have done to our LOVE. Oh, my dear darling, I can only think of how HURT you must be...how SCARED you must feel without me...well, don't worry! I'm going to be there soon!

Once I get out of this HORRIBLE place, I'll come for you, darling, and then...

We'll be together again.

We'll be happy. In love.

We'll be together forever!!