Pretty Porcelain Doll // Yandere x Reader.

Oh, you're SO pretty.

Just like a little doll. Sweet and delicate, as though you are made of pretty porcelain. Looking at you makes my heart just skip a beat! Can you feel it? My eyes lingering on your body? Do you wonder what I must be thinking about?

I'm thinking about how PRETTY you would look in the dresses I bought for you.

Day dresses, night gowns, princess gowns and more. All covered in frills and lace, ribbons and flowers, all for YOU, darling. Pretty little dresses in your favorite colors, silk stockings, matching shoes, accessories, lacy lingerie that you would look SO lovely in...Everything a pretty little dolly could ever hope for.

Don't you want to dress up for me?

Don't you want to be my dolly?

I'll take SUCH good care of you, I'll give you every and anything you want! Toys, books, money, finery, pleasure or pain if you wish it. Ask for ANYTHING and I'll give it to you. I'll keep you. I'll play with you and protect you and I'LL LOVE YOU!

If only you'll just be my little doll.

I want to dress you...and then undress you. Play dirty games with you and make my dolly whimper and cry. I promise to be gentle! I wouldn't want to break you after all. I'd be SO good to you, if only you would come and play with me...

Won't you be my darling doll?