Love Letters // Yandere x Reader.

You have a secret admirer!

It was so cute and, well, surprising. You couldn't believe that anyone would like you enough to do something so romantic.

It started with little gifts left in your mailbox.

Tiny bundles of flowers tied with red ribbons, stuffed animals, little trinkets and jewelry. Somethings, you noticed, where objects you had looked at in shops. It made you wonder how your admirer had known that...did they work there? Had they seen you? The gifts became more personal from there.

A signed copy of your favorite book, merchandise of your favorite musicians, a beautiful dress that fit you perfectly...the dress came with a letter.

"I saw this and I thought of you, how lovely you would look in it! Will you wear it for me?"

The first real communication from your admirer and it was...rather odd. But your brushed it off quickly. After that, you received more letters.

"I was thinking about you all day and I saw this in a shop. It's cute, just like you!"

"Y/N, you looked so pretty in the dress, I could barely believe it. You took my breath away! These shoes would look nice with it..."

"Do you like your teddy bear? This is a boyfriend for her...I hope it makes you think of me."

"Y/N, who was that boy you were talking to? When I saw you smile at him, it made me mad. Your smiles belong to me!!"

"I hope you think of me when you read these love poems. I know that I think of you..."

"I'm sorry I get so jealous but...I don't want to share you! I want you all to myself."

"I was watching you walking through the park, just behind you the whole time. It was like we were on a date! When I become your boyfriend, I'll take you there."

"You look so pretty when you sleep but so cold. Here's an extra blanket. Take better care of yourself."

"I have a secret to tell you but...I have to wait a little longer. Don't worry, Y/N, you'll find out soon."

They got weirder and scarier and...you didn't know what to do. Everyone just said that it was only a prank but...you didn't feel that way.

You felt like this was real. And that you were being watched.

The last letter only made you feel worse.

"Y/N, I've been thinking a lot about this. Hiding in the shadows just isn't enough for me anymore. I'm still scared but being with you is worth facing my fears. I know that you're scared too and I can't say that things will be perfect right away...but all lovers need time, don't they?

Time to get to know each other and learn to love each other. I already know all about you. I already love you. But you need to learn about me and that will never happen if I keep hiding. How can you love me if I'm still a stranger?

You will love me, Y/N.

As much as I love you. We can finally be together! But please...don't be scared...I love you, Y/N."

It was just then that you heard something behind you. Dropping the letter, you turned around only to see...him.

He was smiling at you, eyes bright with happiness. And as he reached out to take you, you were too shocked to even scream...

"I love you, Y/N..."🖤