Good Night // Yandere x Reader.

Good night, darling.

Oh, how you look so peaceful! The sweet little look on your face just makes my heart skip a beat...it makes me so happy!

Of course, you have no idea how happy you make me, do you darling?

No, no...no clue at all! As I watch you from outside your bedroom window, you're so blissfully unaware of me...how cute! I wonder, darling, if you ever get an inkling of it.

Do you feel my eyes upon you as I watch you undress? I wonder if you feel as though you're being watched, unseen eyes creeping over your bare body...

Do you get a shiver up your spine when you are alone? Perhaps you question if you are truly alobe or if something is out there, watching and waiting...

Do you sense my presence when I creep inside your house at night? Did you hear the click of the lock, the creak of the door, my footsteps on the staircase?

No, of course not!

As I hover over your sleeping form, you don't suspect a single thing...how cute! You look so sweet, sleeping away as you snuggle into your sheets, and I can't help in...I have to kiss you!

Just a little peck, darling, nothing too grand.

Though I wish desperately to kiss you with all of my passion, I hold myself back...after all, I'm saving that for when I take you away.

One of these nights, you're going to go to sleep in your own bed only to wake up in another. Oh, how you'll scream and cry! You, my darling, will be so terrified but I will be simply overjoyed! And I'll finally kiss you with all of the love and passion in the world...won't it be wonderful, darling? Won't it be terrible?

Until then, my darling, here's the gentlest peck for your sweet lips...

Good night and sleep tight.