Yandere Marks.

Bites. Teeth digging into your skin, softly or horribly. Just the skin, barely a taste, or deep into you! It started with a fluttering kiss, lips so soft, and then it became hungry. Hard. Painful.

Oh!

They have dreamed of this, dreamed of biting you, tasting you, you, you, you!! Your blood lingers on their lips, so sweet and delicious...

Burns. Fire bursts to light, creeping closer and closer. Are you scared? Are you crying, begging, pleading! Pleading for your yandere to stop!

Never.

Maybe they like to hear you beg. Maybe they need to teach you a lesson. Fire is such a good teacher...and the burns are just so very pretty, aren't they?

Cuts. Knives glimmering in the light, shining a bright silver. Some are random, all over you. Some are detailed, intricate carvings dug into your flesh. All of them are so very bloody and so very...

Pretty!

Whimper all you want, beg and beg, but it will not help you. It will not save you! Making those sweet little sounds only encourages your yandere!

Scars. Older marks, pale and scarred over, some small and some big. From the cuts...from the burns and the bites...from punishments...

Love!

From love! Your yandere kisses each one, tasting each memory within the scars. Sobbing and screaming, blood and tears, oh, how beautiful!

Bruises. Purple and blue marks all over your skin. Blotched circles around your wrists and ankles. Swollen lips that your yandere kisses better.

Kiss, kiss, kiss!

It's your own fault, you know. If you had not behaved so badly, they wouldn't have to lock you up and hurt you...but they forgive you! Won't you kiss and make up?

Tattoos. Something permanent. Something that will last forever. Bruises fade, scars and burns may heal, but this! This is FOREVER!!!

Permanent.

A heart, perhaps? Your initials? A name? Your yandere must think so carefully, making sure to mark you perfectly. After all, this is a momentum of your LOVE. A reminder of your place. A little piece of forever and ever, marked on your pretty, pretty form.

There are SO many marks your yandere can give to you...

Aren't they just beautiful, darling?