Good Morning // Yandere x Reader.

Good morning, my darling!

Have you missed me? Have you behaved well?

I know that you're still adjusting to our new life together...that's perfectly okay, darling! Take all the time you need! I know how difficult change can be but trust me, this is all for the better.

This is all because I love you.

Is that such a crazy thing to say? You cry when I say it (oh, please don't cry!), you act as though it hurts to hear my honeyed words. But sweet little words won't hurt you, darling, and neither will I...as long as you're a good girl.

You're still upset about yesterday, aren't you?

There's no need to be! That was just to teach you a little lesson! And you did learn, didn't you, darling? I would expect as much. When I ran my favorite knife all over your sweet, sweet skin...oh, how you screamed!

How you sobbed and begged for mercy, promising to be a good girl!

I just loved seeing me silver knife cut little love marks into your pretty body...running my tongue along the wounds, tasting your delicious blood...it was simply divine! And your screams and tears only made it so much better!

Do you remember that, darling?

Do you remember when I kissed you good night, blood still on my lips? Do you remember the blood and the pain and thd promises? I certainly do...and I hope that you mean to keep them. Today will be so much better if you do, if you simply behave for me.

So smile!

Dry your tears!

I love you too much to watch you weep and weep for hours!

It's a brand new, beautiful morning, darling, and I've come to spend it with you. We wouldn't want to waste it, would we?

I know that today is going to be a beautiful day...so let's cheer up and have a good morning. I've brought you flowers and made you breakfast too. Don't you like it, darling? Of course you do!

Come here and give me a kiss...I just know that this will be a wonderful morning!