Take My Hand // Yandere x Reader.

I know that you're afraid.

Afraid and upset, burning with too many thoughts and feelings...you haven't had the easiest life, have you? No, my darling, you've suffered in so many ways...and yet you're still so sweet, so kind and gentle and soft.

You're like a brilliant rose blooming in the dead of winter, you are MY rose...mine!

I love you for your kind heart, I always have. I wanted you so badly...but they wouldn't let me! They tried to keep us apart! Oh, I know that they wish only to take you from me! They are trying to destroy our love, those jealous creatures! I know what nasty things they whisper in your ear as they try to poison you against me.

They tell you that I'm CRAZY.

That I'm a MONSTER, a VILLAIN, a NIGHTMARE!!!

God! I HATE THEM!!!

I KNOW what they are doing! They're telling you little lies about me, those nasty, ugly, mean little creatures! But lies they will tell no more...after all, you need tongues to spread such filth, don't you? My pretty knife took care of all those dirty lies!

Oh, darling, don't be so upset! I had to do it, don't you see that? I had to punish them! They were hurting you! Hurting US!

Don't you understand that?!

You have to understand!!

You HAVE to understand, Y/N, I've only ever acted out of love! Everything that I do, good or bad, I do it all for our love...doesn't that make it worthwhile? Doesn't that make it so beautiful, my darling? Oh, of COURSE it does!!

I know, darling, I know. Your so sensitive, you simply hated to see such a bloody scene unfold...but you'll forget all about it soon enough! Once I take you away from here and take you home, you'll forget all about this. Wouldn't that be wonderful, darling? Oh, I'd take such good care of you! I'd love you and kiss you and I would only cut you a little bit...I'd be so sweet to you, darling!

And you would be so happy!

WE are going to be happy!!

So, come on. Take my hand, darling, and let happily ever after begin.