Surprise Party

*Your P.O.V*

"You know, a special day is coming up right?" Dean asked me as we were making dinner.

We were obviously in our shared house spending time together.

"A special day is coming up?" I asked.

I know his birthday is coming up soon but I'm pretending I don't know because I'm planning something.

"Yeah, it's a special day in my life." He said.

"Hmmm, what is it?" I asked.

"You really don't know?"

"It might be on the top of my tongue. I can't think of anything right now." I said.

"Are you serious?" He asked shocked.

He also seemed to be upset and I felt really bad.

"Not at the moment." I admitted falsely.

"Oh okay." He said with his head down.

I do feel so so bad that I'm making him feel this way. But I sometimes have a big mouth and I don't wanna ruin the surprise.

Roman, Seth and I are planning a surprise party for Dean and we all have to pretend that we had forgotten about his birthday.

"First, Roman, then Seth, now you. It's unbelievable really." Dean said sadly while walking away.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the room to take a nap." He said.

I watched him walk away and then I grabbed my phone and went outside, don't worry I have a jacket on top because it's cold outside.

I called Seth.

He answered after a few rings.

"Hey (Y/N), what's up?" He asked.

"I feel so horrible about this." I admitted.

"How come?"

"Dean is all sad and gloomy. I don't even know how I can do this to break his heart."

"Listen, don't worry. His birthday is in two days and everything will be okay. You can do this." Seth encouraged me.

"I can try." I said.

"I know you can do it. Just keep pretending you don't know it's coming and keep loving him everyday. That's what he needs."

"Okay." I said.

"I'll talk to you later. Also, Roman said he will be taking care of dean when it's the day of his party. He's gonna come by to your house to pick him up and I'll be at your house to help out to get it ready." Seth said.

"Yeah, sounds good." I said and then hung up the phone.

I sighed and then took a deep breath.

Seth is right. I can do this for just another two days and everything will be okay.

|Dean's Birthday Party|

This morning, Roman came by the house as Seth had said and took dean under his wing.

Dean had protested in going anywhere with Roman but he had no choice.

So now I had Seth at the house helping me with the decorations and the food and any other party thing.

"What are Roman and Dean doing right now?" I asked Seth.

"Roman took him to see a movie. The movie is about two hours and that gives us enough time to get everything set."

I nodded and what he said and continued to make some of the food. Right now I was getting the chicken wings ready do that then Seth can grill them on the griller that Dean and I had.

"When does everyone start coming?" I asked.

"They would have to start coming in an hour and a half. That why we'll have enough people here and then we can get ready to do the whole surprise thing." Seth said.

"Gotcha."

Time was just passing by and we continued to get everything ready.

The decorations were already up and Seth was grilling the chicken wings and even making the hamburgers and hot dogs.

"The place looks amazing." I said.

"We both did a good job." Seth said.

Soon enough, guests started to arrive and they were all people from work. This should be fun.

"Roman is texting me right now. They're on their way back." Seth yelled to everyone.

"Soon enough we all would have to hide." He then added.

Everyone here was just talking and hoping that the guest of honor could be here any minute.

"Now they're around the corner." Seth said.

"Everyone hide." I said.

Seth went to shut the lights off and he made sure the door was unlocked so that Dean and Roman can get in and then we waited quietly.

I can hear Dean and Roman talking but we didn't say a word.

Then the door opened.

"Why is my house dark?" Dean asked.

Dean turned the lights off and then we yelled surprise.

Dean's face was full of shock. He wasn't expecting this at all.

"So you guys didn't forget my birthday?" He asked.

"No, it was just part of this being a surprise." Roman laughed.

Dean walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Was this your idea?" He asked.

"It was part of my idea. Obviously, Seth and Roman helped." I said.

"I appreciate it." He smiled.

"Anything for you babe. You deserve the world."

He continued to smile and then brought me into a kiss. I smiled into it and then we pulled away.

"Now, let's get this party started." Dean yelled and then the party had began.

Dean was enjoying his party and I was grateful.

He deserves to have an amazing time and I'm glad he did.

————————————————————————————

Hey guys, here is another imagine.

This is the annual Dean Ambrose Birthday Imagine. I've been writing these imagines the past few years and people love them.

I know this isn't the best imagine but I just wanted to get something out there before it was his birthday so yeah.

Happy Birthday Dean. 🎉🎉 you're a crazy motherfucker but we all love you. You're my idol and I'll always support you. You always know how to amaze me and I'm thankful to have you apart of my life in someway and I'm glad to have an idol like you. Keep doing amazing. I hope you have a great birthday because you deserve it and I love you. ❤️

In case you haven't already, check out the Ice Skating imagine.

There will be more Christmas imagines to come. Be on the look out for more.

If you have any idea on what Christmas imagine you want then just let me know. I could use some ideas.

I hope you all have a great day. Hope you liked the imagine.

Vote, read and tell your friends and stay tuned for the next imagine.!!!