His Return

*Your P.O.V*

I'm at Monday Night Raw and I'm ready for tonight. I have a little thing that I'm doing with Sasha and Bayley so Sasha has a match tonight against the returning Ruby Riot.

But I'm not too worried about that right now.

But I am worried about my brother, Seth.

"How was your trip?" I asked him as we were backstage.

He had just got done with a very important trip because where he was at, that is where we are gonna be for a live event soon.

So he was able to get some insight on everything in that country. I was too busy working live events over the weekend.

"It was a fun trip and I would do go and do that again if I can." He smiled.

"It seemed like you were having fun because the pictures on your Instagram proves that." I said.

"Just making memories." He laughed and pushed me playfully which made me do the same thing to him.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked him.

"If it wasn't obviously already, I have a contract signing with Dolph." He said and then sighed.

"Are you gonna get beaten up again?" I asked.

"Kurt said I wasn't."

"What does he mean by that?" I asked confused.

"It's a surprise."

A surprise? What kind of surprise?

"A surprise could be good or bad." I said and Seth nodded along with what I was saying.

"I trust Kurt though."

"I do too." I said and just started thinking.

What could the surprise be? I have no idea but I'm sure that I, along with everyone else will find out.

"So when is your contract signing?"

"It's happening at the end of the show." He said and I nodded understanding him.

"I'll be here to watch it. I wouldn't want to miss it for the world." I said smiling.

"Glad to hear that sister." He said giving me a hug and I hugged him back.

————

I was already done with what I had to do today.

Sasha lost her match tonight but hey, it's okay. She'll bounce back because she always does.

But for now I'm watching Seth's contract signing.

Dolph was just being annoying, with Drew by his side and was talking and talking and talking. Can he ever shut up?

Can Seth just come out already?

After many minutes later, I heard the familiar sound of Seth's 'Burn It Down' and he came out.

Thank god.

"Ah guys, I gotta apologize that I'm sorry I'm late, that not me, I'm usually right on time." Seth said to everyone watching.

It's true, Seth is always on time.

"Look I haven't been completely honest with you, I've actually been here for a while but I didn't want to come out until Dolph officially signed that contract." He continued.

"Because Dolph, I was afraid you'll change your mind once you learned what I had to say."

Where is this going?