Chapter 10

Merry #bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

Author's note: So just to inform y'all in case y'all aren't aware....This story is based off past events, and the main character Alexis is basically telling her story to her Therapist, Ms. Hill.

Alexis Tierra Davis

" You know you can't get over me

" You know you can't get over me." ~lil Durk

Present day

" so last time we talked you were telling me about this bet that you made with Durk." Ms hill clarified.

I nodded my head, " yeah.."

" so how did the bet work out ? We're y'all dating? Was he calling you his girlfriend?" She questioned.

" Yeah, he called me his girlfriend and I mean, I really felt that he actually liked me despite all the rumors that I heard about him." I told her.

" Well can you explain to and tell me what your relationship was like with Durk after the bet?"

I nodded and began to position myself in a comfortable position in the chair that I sat in, this was gonna take a while. I didn't even know where to start.

~ present day over

" Damn bestie, who bought you that ?" My bestfriend Amber said as she examined the bracelet on my wrist.

I smiled, " Girl y-"

" A nigga bought you that?" Joe interrupted.

We were all sitting in the livingroom of Meka's house, this was basically the hang out area.

I rolled my eyes along with smacking my lips.
"So what if a nigga bought me this, I'm grown as hell. I can have a boyfriend." I sassed.