1. Butterfly

Hi guys! Fair warning there won't be any joshler action until a few chapters into the book but that's all a part of the plot and shit. Please give Reagan and Josh a chance because obviously they break up later in the book. I spent a long time working on her character and I really appreciate her so just because her and Josh are a straight couple doesn't mean you gotta bash 'em! They're actually cute so appreciate it while it lasts please and thank you! :)

(Also you will notice Reagan and Tyler are scarily similar so there's really no difference between them)

"Iero's Ink and Piercings, this is Josh."

"Hi baby."

"Hey, beautiful," Josh smiled into the phone, putting the receiver close to his mouth so he didn't cause a disruption for Frank or the customer he was tattooing. "What's up? Why didn't you just call my cell phone?"

"I tried dumbass you didn't answer," the voice replied.

"Wow, Reagan, I'm offended," Josh smiled into the receiver. "We've been together five years and you still had no idea I was this idiotic? I never went to college for a reason," he reminded his girlfriend.

"Shut up you know I still think you're the smartest person I know," Reagan spoke and he could hear the smile in her voice.

"Hmm you don't know many people though."

"Joshua Dun I know lots of people. I'm a social butterfly," she scoffed.

"Okay, social butterfly," he laughed. "Not that I don't love hearing your voice but why'd you call?"

"I'm about to go on my lunch and I was wondering if you wanted me to stop by and bring you something."

"Sure," Josh shrugged even though he knew she couldn't see him.

"Hey, J," Frank called from his stool. "Speaking of you and your girlfriend are you guys still down to watch the kids Saturday night?"

"Let me double check," Josh replied before speaking into the phone again. "Frank wants to know if we're still watching the kids Saturday night while he and Jamia go out."

"Of course. I'm excited to see them."

"She said yeah," Josh told him.

"Sweet," Frank responded, not looking up.

"Okay I gotta go but I'll see you soon...?" Josh trailed off.

"Mhm. Bye, babe. I love you," Reagan spoke.

"Bye. I love you too," he smiled involuntarily, biting his lip to avoid smiling any wider.

"You guys are cute," the customer spoke from where she laid on the chair, stomach down so Frank could tattoo her upper back.

"Thanks," Josh said, still smiling.

"Shit before I forget," Frank took the tattoo gun off of her skin making her let out a relived sigh. "You have an appointment at one thirty. She said she wanted something illustrative so I set her up with you."

"Can I get a name?" Josh raised his eyebrow, noticing that's the part he left out.

"Nope," he grinned. "It's a surprise."

Josh glanced at the clock, seeing that it was only noon. "What am I supposed to do until then after Reagan leaves?"

"I don't know. We can just fuck around. I can shoot rubber bands at you again," Frank replied, his tongue sticking out of his mouth in concentration as he traced the cherry blossom tree that was stenciled onto his client's back.