e l e v e n

sorry for the update delay! i had to rewrite the chapter cause i hated the original <3 also thank you do much for 300+ reads and 60+ votes! i love you all!!!!
-
toby had to go back to school soon, which he wasn't ready for. two days until he had to go back and his anxiety was eating at him.

nobody noticed toby's anxiety levels being high but to be fair anxiety is an internal thing and can be hard to see. toby still wanted someone to notice but he was to scared to bring it up. just in case his friends laughed at him and thought it was stupid.

he still had to stay with cameron. toby was very thankful for cam. he never really understood but he was always there.

although toby was starting to worry about cam. for the past couple of nights he could hear cam quietly crying. his muffled cries, the violent hiccups, it hurt toby to hear his best friend so upset. then again, toby was to scared to bring it up.

he called a psychologist place, called 'Mind Springs'. he scheduled and appointment, everyone congratulated him. toby was quite proud of himself too. his appointment was in three days, the day after he starts school again.

it was almost 12am, toby couldn't sleep. his best friend softly crying kept him up. he finally decided to go ask what was wrong.

toby peeled himself from bed hobbling over to cam's room. the door was shut, and locked. toby sighed and knocked softly.

cam looked at the door, before wiping away the tears and taking a couple deep breaths.

"hey tobe, what's up? why aren't you asleep?" cam asked, his voice was still shakey.

toby frowned, cam didn't look to great. his hair was a mess and his face was red from crying. instead of saying anything toby rushed over and hugged cam as tight as he could. cam needed it, he could tell.

they stayed like that for awhile, 11 minutes to be exact. when they pulled away cam's eyes were watery again.

"cam, why have you been crying? i can hear you every night.." cam froze, he heard him every night?

"i've been thinking about what you..almost did a lot. if we wouldn't of gotten into a fight you wouldn't have attempted. it's my fault.." cam whispered.

toby was heartbroken, cameron has been blaming himself the whole time.

"cam..sure part of the reasons was because of the fight but you aren't why i tried. there's been a lot of other stuff going on lately and the fight just pushed me over. it isn't your fault i promise." toby knew it wasn't cam's fault and he hopes cam knows that.

they sat in silence for a while, before cam spoke again.

"i think i like jaren." cam bit his lip, he needed to bring it up now before he became too scared.

toby smiled, "i think you too would be really cute. you should ask him out monday!"

cam rolled his eyes, "i most definitely wont be doing that. there is no way he'd like me."

it was toby's turn to roll his eyes. "ask him out monday and i'll kiss john in front of everyone."

cam smirked, "deal."

both boys giggled then yawned. they said goodnight and headed off to bed.
-

john had asked toby to met him at the park, so here he was. it's only been a day since they have seen each other. but toby misses john a lot

"hey cutie," toby looked up. john smiled lazily at him. toby waved at him.

"why are we at the park?" toby asked as john pressed a quick kiss to his forehead.

"well i wanted to walk around and look at shops and stuff." toby gave john a very weird look.

"or we could go to your house and watch movies and cuddle." toby proposed.

"whatever you want babe," toby blushed at the name. he immediately felt guilty, john wanted to look at shops and toby just ruined that.

"i-if you want to we can look in sh-shops"

"what? oh, no its okay. cuddling sounds much better right now. i've missed you." toby smiled.

"i missed you too."

-

they decided to watch Coco, one of the new Disney movies. except neither or them were paying attention, instead they both focused on each other.

of course they took this opportunity to kiss the hell out of each other. they rarely got opportunities alone, always with friends or toby was always with cam. which at times would worry john but he knew they were just close friends.

after a hardcore make out session toby eventually fell asleep. softly breathing and his chest rising and falling slowly.

john looked at the sleeping boy in his arms, being very thankful he's still here and did succeed in his attempt. he kissed the younger's forehead, before attempting to fall asleep.

john whispered into the silence, "i think- i think i might be in love with you toby." john kissed toby on one more time, before closing his eyes for the night

--