t h i r t e e n

*GUYS! please go leave so oneshot requests on my oneshot book! i don't have anymore ideas!* ALSOO ONLY A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERSS

everyone was over at swaggers house, having a big sleepover. it was more of an excuse to smoke weed. toby hated drugs and drinking, he always tried to avoid it.

but a couple minutes ago he decided he wanted to try it again. very bad idea.

he could feel the attack creeping up on him. the panic started setting in.

he didn't want to get up though, everyone else was sitting and laughing. toby couldn't ruin that. eventually his breathing got heavy and it would be hard for someone to not notice.

john was sitting next to toby, taking a hit of the blunt that swagger handed to him. toby shakily grabbed his boyfriends hand, squeezing it while staring at the floor.

john passed the blunt to mason, who dropped it. everyone started yelling, john laughing. toby squeezed john's hand again. this time he looked at him. after seeing toby had tears in his eyes and looked like he was struggling with breathing. john yelled at everyone to quiet down.

"toby..baby. look at me please," toby looked up from the ground. sniffling and looking at john.

"focus on my voice princess, nothing else. just my voice. you'll be okay i promise. you're okay right now. it's just a little attack, it'll be over soon. here, can you stand?" toby nodded, standing up with john. he steaded himself against john. then let him take him to a spare bedroom swagger had.

all the other boys watched them walk away. they could tell there was definitely something between them. they were high, not stupid. well, besides mason.

a little bit later

"john? could i talk to you for a second?" john hummed in reply. toby felt the weight of the bed shift.

"are you and toby..together" it sounded like jay.

"yeah, i think so." john whispered back.

"fuck yes, mason owes me 20 dollars!" both of them chuckled.

"but for real, do not hurt him again john. i will not hesitate to kill you." john chuckled.

"i would never. i love him, a fucking lot. i dont want to hurt him again."

"good, i'll leave you alone now. see you in the morning john!" jay beamed.

"good night jay," john came back to the bed. laying back down.

"john.." john jumped, since when was toby awake?

"i love you too." toby smiled, still keeping his eyes closed.

john smiled, scooting closer to his boyfriend. he pulled toby into his arms, squeezing him lightly. john kissed his forehead. humming softly as they both fell asleep.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" mason bargged into john's and toby's room, jumping on their bed and hiding under the covers with them.

"MASON I WILL KILL YOU!!" jay screamed from down the hall. john and toby looked at each other. scrambling to get up quickly.

"NO! DONT LEAVE ME!! HE'S GOING TO KILLL MEEE!" mason screeched, pulling more blankets on top of him.

jay bursted into the room, looking at toby who immediately pointed to the lump on the bed.

"MASON IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU!!" jay yelled as he ripped the blankets off mason. mason screamed again.

jay dragged mason off the bed by his hands, dragging him all the way down the hall.

mason's scream faded away as he was being drug down the hallway. jay's bedroom door slammed shut.

john and toby looked at each other and started giggling. when they stopped they stared at each other, light smiles on their faces.

"you're so beautiful, toby." toby blushed, looking at the ground in embarrassment.

john grabbed the bottom of toby's chin with his thumb and pointer finger. he lifted his head up slowly, looking at his eyes then flickering his gaze to toby's lips. then back to the eyes.

"you're eyes are really pretty too," john smiled and toby smiled back. they kissed each other sweetly. then got rudely interrupted by cameron.

"hey you two- ew gross." the two pulled away and chuckled. "anyways, me and jaren are making breakfast. its almost done. you can go back to making out now." cameron left the room.

toby and john chuckled.

"come on princess, lets get ready for the day yeah?"

toby and john sat really close together at the island in the middle of the kitchen. watching as cam and jaren flirted and made breakfast together.

"cam can you past me that bowl please?" jaren asked.

"sure thing babe," cam handed the bowl to jaren. who had a light blush on his cheeks.

"jaren, babe, what are you doing?" cameron chuckled as his boyfriend, clearly not making the eggs correctly.

"what do you mean?" jaren looked dumbfounded at cam.

"here, let me help. you aren't whisking right," cam cam up behind him. putting his arms around jaren and grabbing his hand to help him whisk.

toby smiled at the couple, they were the cutest.

"you two are really cute," john read toby's mind. the other couple blushed, mumbling thank you's before going back to cooking.

john and toby decided to leave the two alone and go into the living room, where mason and jay played fortnite on the two tv's swagger had in there.

"JAY YOU CUNT GET ME UP!" jay laughed, shaking his head as he ran off on the map.

"JAYY!"

toby grabbed john's hand, leading him out of the living room and into their room. it was too loud out there.

once they got in the room, john pulled toby closer to him.

"hi," john breathed.

"hi," toby replied smiling.

"holy shit-" swaggers voice said from the closet.

he opened the door, stepping out with widened eyes.

"you talked!! that's the first time i've heard you talk in years! toby! holy fucking shit," toby laughed, questioning why swagger was in the closet in the first place.

"c-can you do it again?" toby swallowed.

"hi." john smiled at his boyfriend, he's coming a long way.

swagger smiled, "god it's been to long. i've missed your voice!" he hugged toby tightly, then walked out of the room without another word.

john laughed, looking lovingly at the kiwi.

"you're so strong, toby. you talked, you did it!"

toby smiled, "yeah..i did"

——

A/N : im actually really proud of this chapter! also, fluff as promised! ❤️