BAGELS

october 6th, 2016.

+++

josh went to his kitchen to find something, anything to eat. he was starving. it turns out that there was only a bagel and some cream cheese, but the cream cheese was probably already bad, so he decided on no cream cheese.

he sat down on his couch in his gray sweats and white shirt. he turned on the tv, finding a decent show that he could stand for a while.

he pulled out his phone, and scrolled through social media. he got a text from his boyfriend, tyler, and smiled immediately.

the text read 'josh can i please call you i need you so bad', and he got so worried! what happened to him?

he quickly types out 'call me ty!!!' and anxiously awaits his phone call. as soon as he sees that tyler's read his message, he gets a call from him.

"ugh, josh, need you so bad." tyler moans.

"ty! you okay?" josh asks, voice filled with concern.

"god yes, now that you're here." tyler pants out.

"um, what?" he asks, lightly chewing on his bagel.

"i need you to take care of a problem for me, baby." he hears some shuffling around, tyler still breathing heavily.

"okay...? what is it?" he's definitely confused, maybe it was to ask him to come over? nah. not over call.

"i'm so hard for you josh, god, i need you to fuck me right now." tyler moans again.

now josh was just confused. is that what tyler had called for? he got worried over nothing!

"well, you can come over, but i'm just on my couch watching tv in my sweats." he shrugs

"nah baby, it's so much better this way. god, tell me what you'd do to me if i was there with you." tyler whispers the last part.

"uhhh... sex probably? i dunno." josh says, loudly chewing on his bagel.

"we're breaking up." tyler immediately says, hanging up.

josh frowns, he can't be serious! not over something like that. they'd been dating for quite the time now, and he knows tyler wouldn't break up with him over something so silly.

maybe he should've tried harder? it's hard to be turned on when you've got bagel crumbs all over you.

josh sends a quick 'you can't be serious' text to tyler, and shrugs. he looks back to the tv and decides to focus on that for a while.