KITTEN

june 28th, 2017.

+++

josh crawled into tyler's lap and curled in on him with a small mewl. tyler smiled and wrapped one arm around his waist, the other going into his yellow hair and massaging him. josh leaned into the touch, nuzzling into his neck.

"you okay, darling?" tyler whispered. "jus' need you." josh tugged on tyler's shirt. "my little kitten, hm?" tyler fondly chuckled, kissing the boy's cheek. he turned the tv down a bit, knowing that josh didn't like when things were even a bit loud when he was like this.

he scratched a bit behind his ear. josh whined and moved to lay his head down in tyler's lap. it was a bit funny to tyler, because he really did act like a kitten sometimes, like a baby. it was endearing and he was so happy his boy trusted him.

he also found it funny because, josh was usually seen as the masculine one. it made sense though, josh was bigger than him. but in real life, in their lives, he was just a big baby. tyler's precious baby boy.

"it's a bit late, sweetheart. you want me to carry you to bed?" he asked, rubbing his back. he was strong enough to carry him. josh nodded and sleepily opened his eyes, getting up and making grabby hands.

tyler very happily complied, picked josh up bridal style to their shared semi-dark bedroom and setting him down. "d'you want me to take your clothes off, or does my boy want to put on his pj's?" josh held up one finger, and tyler understood.

he gently took off his shirt and his shorts, messily folding them onto their dresser. he'd put them away tomorrow morning. he himself took off his sweats, but kept his shirt on.

he crawled into bed, pulling josh in close to him and pulling the covers over them. the yellow-haired angel sighed and clung onto him. "m'love you tyler, so much." he whispered. it was so quiet, but tyler had adjusted to it quite some time ago. "i love you so much more, honey. goodnight." he kissed his forehead.