BOTTOM

june 30th, 2017.

+++

after their fifth date, a simple goodnight kiss turned into a few more kisses, much longer kisses, and finally it turned into a full blown makeout session. tyler had asked if josh wanted to continue at the yellow-haired boy's house, and he agreed. the car ride was filled with sexual tension, and luckily it didn't take long to get there.

they quickly got out of his car, rushing to the door. josh giggled as he unlocked and opened his door with the hand that wasn't intertwined with tyler's. they made their way to his room as tyler took his shirt off on the way, josh doing the same.

tyler barely got out of his skinny jeans before josh was pouncing onto him, gently pushing him down onto his bed. he straddled the brunet and kissed him passionately and deepy, soon licking over his bottom lip. tyler opened his mouth to him and wrapped his arms around him.

after a moment, josh was the first to pull away. he got off of tyler's lap to take his pants off, tyler doing the same and laying down. josh assumed he wanted a different position, thinking nothing of it at the time- he was too caught up in his own lust.

so he sat back in tyler's lap with a giggle and kissed him. he grinded down on tyler, earning a moan from both of them. once they pulled away, josh started kissing tyler's neck and sucked. he seemed to of hit a sensitive spot because, well... "f-fuck daddy." tyler moaned.

"w-wait, i thought you were going to fuck me." josh furrowed his eyebrows.

"what? no, i'm a bottom. a-aren't you... a-a top?" tyler propped himself up on his elbows.

"tyler, i'm a bottom. i don't top, i just don't."

"uh... this is really awkward. what are we supposed to do then?"