Chapter 1 ~ Here I go

You woke up to your obnoxious alarm going off. It took you a couple of seconds to realize what today was. You shot up remembering that you had to catch a flight to Vancouver since you just got a job as a makeup artist on the show supernatural. Getting up to take a shower you grabbed your phone and saw y/b/f kept texting you. " typical y/b/f " you laughed as you thought about how she was always making sure you were okay.
Deciding to call her instead of dealing with a long phone conversation you as you turned to go look to make sure all of your bags were packed instead. You didn't want to leave anything behind because after today only the movers were coming back to the house to get the rest of your things. You dialled y/b/f and before it could even ring. " Hey what's up?, sorry I was asleep when you texted me." You said walking around your small little town house. "I am so sad your leaving me" she said
"You can come visit me whenever you get a chance to."
"I will let you go get ready to leave to Vancouver, tell Jensen and Jared that I said hi. Omg I just realized that this day has actually come! You y/n are going to be on SUPERNATURAL WITH JENSEN ACKLES AND JARED PADALECKI!!!" She screamed and you laughed. "Y/b/f there is no way in hell they are going to notice me all I am going to do is their makeup." "How many times am I going to tell you that they will notice you and then they will see how amazing you are and then you can set me up with Jared Padalecki and he will leave Gen for me. I mean he will love the fact that I'm his biggest supernatural fan!" She said excitedly and you just chuckled "Okay I have to go and get ready." You said before you both said bye.
You went into your bathroom took a shower, washed your hair, and went to change into jeans a Led Zeppelin shirt and Van's. You grabbed your bags called a cab and off you went to the airport to start the new chapter of your life. You thought to yourself,Here I go.