Chapter 2 ~ Getting set up

Arriving late at night in Vancouver you took a cab to your new apartment which was only furnished with a blowup mattress and your suitcase which you brought in with you. Getting into pajamas you thought about the things you had to do tomorrow. You had to make sure you had all of the right makeup for tomorrow so you didn't have to have a 'oh shit' moments on your first day of work. You also had to work in a time to get home to help the movers into your apartment before you had a big meeting with the directors to plan out what makeup you will be doing for the new season.
Getting dressed in a old ACDC shirt and ripped Jean's with a flannel and light makeup, you grabbed your phone, purse, and your suitcase like bag of makeup and got into your uber you called.

*********

Showing up at the gate you got out of the uber as the uber driver drove away and walked up to the security post. "Hi I'm y/n I'm the new makeup artist." You said with a sweet smile still a little nervous about being in the same area as Jensen Ackles your crush ever since you were 18 which you are now 22. You snapped out of your thoughts and the nice security man introduced him self and let you in.
You were so nervous you forgot to ask Tommy ( the security gaurd ) where the makeup trailer was so you could get settled in before you had your big meeting with the directors. You heard laughing and mild cussing being the extroverted person you are decided to go see what happened. as you walked through the trailers you saw a bunch of people laughing with their phones out. all of the sudden you heard familiar voices and being the fan and new co - worker you are you new right away who it was. "Really Jared aren't the pies in the face getting old?" said Misha Collins soon you saw the tallest guy you have ever seen come running at him again with another pie. "How could I get rid of the traditional pie in the face?" Jared laughed as he slowly walked away from Misha. You stood there in shock that you just saw Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins. It was your new reality you were actually going to work with the whole cast of supernatural. You weren't just watching a Instagram video or at a convention you were actually working with them. you saw a sign on one of the trailer doors reading ' makeup ' so you made your way over to the trailer. You knocked on the door and out came a tall lean girl with crazy neon pink hair. she stuck out her hand, " Hi I'm Emma you must be the new girl, Y/n!" she said with a smile. It felt good to finally be in a work place that had nice and positive people which you were really excited about. "Yes I am and it is good to meet you" you said with a big smile and walked in to get set up.