Chapter 8 ~ The Date

I hope you like this chapter!😂❤️

______________________________________________

On the way to the car dealership you asked Jensen to stop by your apartment so you could get ready. He went up to your apartment and waited for you on your couch while you got ready. You wore this outfit below.

When you walked out of your room Jensen turned your way

When you walked out of your room Jensen turned your way. He smiled and it was actually genuine. It wasn't like the usual look or smile that guys usually give girls on dates when they think they look hot. He truly thought you were beautiful and the best part was he didn't even have to use words to convey that. He stood up and walked over to you.
"you know their is this amazing girl who I'm taking on a date. Have you met her? You probably would be able to tell because she is absolutely the prettiest girl I've seen." He said with a big smile.
"Is her name Y/N by chance? I think I know who she is." You said laughing. He reached out his hand and you took a hold of it.
"You ready to go?" He said "Yes" you said grabbing your purse off the counter and following him out the door. Once you got all settled into the car, Jensen backed out of the parking lot and drove off to the dealership.

*******************

The car ride was some what quiet and usually you would find situations like this awkward since there wasn't a lot of talking but surprisingly you felt comfortable. You had been zoned out thinking about little nothings and you didn't notice how his hand was getting closer to yours. For some reason you found yourself moving your arm before he could get close to touching his hand. 'Why did I just do that' you thought. You just hoped he didn't notice or get his feelings hurt because you didn't mean to pull away it was just a reflex you guess. Finally you pulled into the lot of the dealership. Before you could get out Jensen was already on your side opening the door for you.
"You ready to go look at some cars?" He asked giving you a smile that just killed you and you nodded in agreement getting out of the car.
Walking into the big building a tall brunette walked over to the two of you. "Hello my name is Kate, how can I help you two?" She said sticking her hand out to shake both of our hands "Hi, I'm looking into buying a car" you said and she nodded signaling you to follow her.
You followed her to the lot looked around and you found a perfect car. You went back into the building to sign paperwork and Jensen followed behind you. He sat next to you while you were signing the sheets . You got up to go to the bathroom. When you came back Kate was being all flirty and asking Jensen for his number. You decided just to wait and listen you wanted to see what happened. And you thought about how you technically couldn't go in there and claim him since you weren't even sure what your relationship status was with him.

Jensens POV:

We were at the dealership and Y/N had to go to the bathroom so I was left alone with Kate. She got up from her desk once Y/N left and sat on the front of her desk. She reached over and touched my hand. It's not the first time I have been hit on i was just in shock of how straight forward. She was being. I didnt want to seem rude so i chuckled and slowly moved my hand away. I knew I wasn't interested. I was interested in someone else.
"Do you want to go out sometime, can i get your number and we can get together?" She asked "I am sorry but no." I said trying not to sound rude "Is it that girl?" she asked "Yes, and I'm lucky to have her." I said. She scoffed in response right as Y/N walked in.
"Hi, did i miss anything?" Y/N said walking down and sitting in the chair Kate got up and head towards her seat again and Y/N continued to sign the paperwork.
I looked at her and she smiled at me. Damn she is so beautiful and there was something about her that you could tell she was different. She wasn't like anyone i have ever been with hell she wasn't like anyone i have ever seen or meet. I loved it.