Chapter 3 ~ The Party

After having a really fun time with Emma and a good meeting with the directors you were ready to get home because you would at least have your bead set up with the help of the movers you hired.

Your POV: "Hey Emma thanks for an awesome first day, tomorrow we will have to meet for breakfast so you can tell me about the boys before I meet them because I'm nervous about meeting them I am going to try to keep myself back from fan girling and I just do not want to embarrass myself." I kept rambling on. Emma stopped me and calmed me down. "Y/n why don't I just introduce you them tonight at the party that I am taking you to, it's for the cast and crew and I think it would be good for you to meet everyone before you officially start doing makeup." I looked at her with a unsure look "Girl you are coming plus if it gets to a point where you need to relax that's good because you can have a drink since it is at the bar up the street where everyone always goes." I thought for a second, "fine only if I can change first" she smiled and we went to the wordrob trailer and borrowed a couple of things from the trailer. You were surprised when you could find a cute outfit. ( outfit below )

You walked out and saw Emma who was on her phone waiting for you

You walked out and saw Emma who was on her phone waiting for you. You cleared your throat and she looked up at you and smiled " Damn girl you really look good." You blushed a little bit and grabbed your phone. " Thanks, are you ready to go?" She grabbed her keys and you followed her out to her car.

*********************

" Y/N don't be nervous everyone is super nice and they are just regular people." Said Emma as she looked down noticing how your leg was shaking which has been a nervous tick of yours ever since you were little. " How can I not be nervous!" You said. "come on lets go in and get you a drink and then maybe you will calm down." Emma said as she got out of the car and started walking in the bar. You got out and speed walked to Catch up with her since she was taller than you and was walking faster. Right as you got to her she held the door open "I'm glad you decided not to pout in the car and join me." Emma said with a chuckle you just gave her a playful glare. When you walked in you saw a bunch of people crowded around a circle shaped booth which from the loud familiar laughing you knew that was where they were. You walked over and Bob the directer walked over and pulled you to the table. "everyone this is Y/N Y/L/N and she is our new makeup artist!" I bushed as Jared started walking over to me and gave me a hug. By the way he smelt you could tell he was drunk which was funny because he actually seemed like a big moose.

You walked over to the bar and ordered a Y/F/D ( your favorite drink ) and you were thinking maybe the drink could help calm your nerves and make you not fan girl over the boys. The bar tender handed you a drink and all the sudden you heard a deep voice which you froze knowing it was Jensen Ackles " i will have one of what she is having and put her on my tab" the bar tender nodded and turned around to make the drink and Jensen sat down. Your head was swarming with thoughts. Oh My God! I am sitting next to the JENSEN ACKLES! "So you are the Y/N Y/L/N everyone is talking about?" He said with his perfect smile which made you blush. " I am but I don't think everyone is talking about me that's probably something you say to all of the new people." He licked his lips and took a drink of his drink " well I think you need to notice how amazing your work is. I am excited for you to do our makeup because i have seen the work you have done for the cast of American Horror Story" "Thank you" you said trying not to get red. " well as long as you don't make us look like painted whores we are good" Jensen said with a slight smile which caused you to laugh and spit some of your drink out on accident. " I think I can make sure you look good" realizing what you said and you didn't mean that he didn't look good but you being the over thinker you are you had to make him know you weren't thinking he looked bad. " I didn't mean you don't look good by the way because you really do i mean you are Jensen Ackles and you are like perfect not saying that I'm hitting on you but you already look really good" he cut you off "Y/N you are ok I didn't think you were saying i looked bad so don't worry." He said as he touched your shoulder making you blush for what felt like the millionth time tonight.

"ok thank you for letting me know can i be honest with you?" You said looking into his beautiful forest green eyes "yeah of course" he said smiling "Ok so I have always been a fan of supernatural so I usually don't act like this but because of how awesome and talented you guys are i can't help but fan girl which surprisingly I have been able to hold myself back from doing." he seemed confused " but you worked with everyone in American Horror Story so how is this different because I know there are some really impressive actors and actresses?" You bit your lip feeling the alcohol kicking in you guess you were to distracted by Jensen to realize you were about 4 drinks in. " ok so it was easier there because I already had close friends working there and I was dating one of the actors which I promise you was not the way I got the job." He chuckled "so who did you date on the show?" you started laughing "well I'm going to need a few more drinks." he smiled and licked his lips again those damn lips. "Can we have a round of shots!" Jensen yelled and you knew this was gonna be fun.

*******************

A few shots later you got a good idea or what seemed to be a good idea. "How about we play 20 questions" you said loudly and he just laughed "sure but how are we going to work the shots into the game?" Thinking to yourself "ummm how about we take a shot every time we know the question deals with something shitty" "I like the way you think" he said. " question 1 Ackles...." he cut you off "I think I should ask the first question." You nodded "So Y/N who was the guy that you dated." You chuckled and took a shot "I dated Evan Peters" he shook his head " love, I had so much respect for you but now not so much." You pretended to be hurt " I am still respectable and what is your problem with Evan anyway and is it really love now?" He took his shot "ok so that counted as 2 questions" you scoffed "ooook but now you have to anwser both of them." He sighed "ok for one I needed to give you a nickname so i went ahead and went with love and it isn't that I don't like Evan it is just that he doesn't seem like the best person I honestly think you could do better." You blushed "Oh ok" "since you asked me 2 things it is my turn. Are you still with him?" You took two shots this time "no i am not so.... oh I have a question, why are you out still if you have a wife and kids at home?" Jensen smile changed to a frown. He took a shot. "Danneel and I just officially got divorced and she is probably getting full custody of the kids." You felt so bad you could see that it was killing him then you felt stupid because you knew they were getting a divorce and you completely forgot due to being drunk. "Jensen I am so sorry I shouldn't have asked." He stood up and gave you a hug and you two just stood there. "It's ok" he whispered. Your heart sank when you thought about how sad he was. "Ok enough sadness love my turn.......who is your favorite Winchester brother?" You smiled and you looked at him which he was smiling but you could tell it was fake. "You know I am probably a Sam girl." He gave you a fake hurt look "Uh! I think Dean is the most handsome one." About that time Jared walked up and over heard what you two had said. "You know I agree with Y/N on this one Sam is definitely the better brother. Anyway I came to say bye and it was nice to meet you Y/N see you both tomorrow on set." You both said bye to him and Jared left. "Ok I think it is time for me to go home." You said as you stood up but almost feel but Jensen caught you. "I think I should probably drive you home" "you know Ackles i think you are right" you kept giggling and Jensen told Emma he was going to get you home and took you to his car.

J

ensen's POV:

This girl Y/N was so funny and adorable. And I felt so comfortable around her which could also be the booze but I really felt a connection with her.

I helped her to my car and right when I was going to pull out of the parking lot I looked over and Y/N was already asleep. It made me laugh because she looked so cute.

Ever since Danneel I haven't really put myself out there looking for a new relationship but Jared and Misha had been trying to set me up with some of there friends but I just have not felt open to trying a relationship yet plus I haven't found anyone I really connected with.

But it is weird because I found myself attracted to Y/N but I keep trying to tell myself no because I promised myself I wouldn't get into any work relationships because that didn't end well the first time. For some reason though I felt in the moment that I first looked at Y/N I would drop everything for her.

——————————————————————

What do you think about Jensen and Danneel being divorced?

Will you be able to get closer to Jensen?

                            I hope you guys like this chapter!

                                                XOXO