Chapter 5 ~ Lets talk about US

If you guys have any suggestions or things you would like to see in the future or any changes made to the story please comment or message me.

——————————————————————
After texting Jensen you decided that it would be best if you just took a shower and picked out your outfit so you could be ready in the morning. You got out of the bath blowed out the candles turned up your music and started the shower.
Getting out of course you forgot about how you told Y/B/F that you would FaceTime her about the last few days and she was calling.

"Hey Y/B/F!" You said anwsering the call "are you just out of the shower" she said pointing to the towel around her which you gave here the 'duh' look. "Anyway how is Ackles is he in love with you yet? Is Jared going to leave his wife for me?" You both laughed and bit your lip trying not to tell her anything but of course she knew that so now she was trying to break you. "Y/N is there something you need to tell me about Jensen?" You pretended to be offended "why do you think this has anything to do with Jensen?" She laughed "because i now you and that smile. You haven't smiled like that ever since Evan." The whole mood changed after she brought up him and honestly it upset you because she knew that was pretty much a low blow.

You stopped smiling "yeah it is about him but its no big deal." "I'm sorry for bringing him up but you gotta tell my about Jensen." The mention of his name made you smile but you were frustrated so you were trying not to smile but you couldn't help it. "I don't know if he feels the same way but he is so sweet and he makes me like him even more and then we kissed and he asked me to talk about the kiss in the morning.." you kept rambling " OH MY GOD YOU out of ALL people kissed the JENSEN ACKLES!!!" She yelled and you blushed and put your finger up to your mouth "Shhhh, and he kissed me!" You said laughing and she screamed "well what are you going to wear tomorrow?" You realized you haven't even gotten a chance to pick anything else out. "I need you to help me out but i cant be flashy because I have work afterwards which i cant blow the date because that would cause a really awkward ride to set and every time i did his makeup." She looked surprised "Shit girl you are finally moving on and admitting you are going on a date with someone else!" You sighed knowing she was right "it isn't a date and I don't want to call it that because he probably doesn't like me the same way." "Ok Y/N he likes you and we are going to pick you out a outfit. You laughed and took your phone and set it on your bed and went to your closet to show her what you had with you which was a small selection since you were still waiting for the moving company to get there stuff here. You found the best outfit and went to bed hoping that tomorrow would go good.

**************

Your POV

I woke up to my damn obnoxious alarm and I just stayed in bed until i rembered Jensen was coming to pick me up in twenty minutes and I'm not ready. Why did i even say yes he is probably just going to tell me about how he was just being nice and was in such a emotional state that he was just going to let me down easily. You got up and went to do your makeup and then go dressed. ( outfit below )

You were starting to get nervous because this was going to be your first time getting out there ever since Evan which you felt weird about because you didn't want to be one of those girls who are stuck up on their asshole ex of a boyfriend

You were starting to get nervous because this was going to be your first time getting out there ever since Evan which you felt weird about because you didn't want to be one of those girls who are stuck up on their asshole ex of a boyfriend. Why do all of my thoughts get back to being about him. You were itting on your couch waiting. You kept looking at your phone wondering if he was coming. "Y/N you got to give him time he isn't even supposed to be here yet." You said to yourself trying to calm down. You didn't want to go down the path of self doubt which embarassed you that you had that path but due to crappy ex's you get a little anxious when you are about to maybe get into a relationship. You knew you were getting ahead of yourself and overthinking the situation.

You finally heard a knock on your door and you got up grabbed your phone and your purse and headed to the door. You took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hey" Jensen said with a smile that made your legs weak every time you saw him. "Hey you ready to go?" He nodded and you followed him to his car.

Walking down the stairs Jensen turned around and waited for you until you were right beside him until you were right by him. He opened the door of the passenger seat of his SUV for you to get in. "Here you go, my lady" he said in a funny British accent. It made you giggle and you said "Thank you kind sir." You were trying to say in a British accent but your giggles were getting the best of you so it sounded really weird. "Umm what was that kind of accent" Jensen said laughing getting into the drivers seat. "You know i am not sure." You said with a big smile.

Jensen turned on the car and started to back out of the Parking lot. He plugged his phone into the aux and started to play music. "Ackles are you seriously a Eagles fan." You said pointing to the speaker "of course witchy woman is my favorite song." You started laughing but a little shocked "That is one of the best songs they have, have you been to one of their concerts." You said turning to him "yeah, i went with Danneel when we were together and we went to the Austin city limits music festival and they were preforming." He let out with a sigh. "Have you ever been?" He asked "I wish I have only watched videos of their concerts but i would love to go see them sometime if i could ever find a good time to and get enough money to pay for those outrageous tickets, i know i have worked on some famous shows but makeup artist don't always make the best amount of money surprisingly." You said and he looked surprised. The rest of the car ride he made you laugh by singing along and but instead of singing like he usually does he was making a point to sound horrible and it made you laugh.

*******************

Jensen pulled into the parking lot and you guys got parked at a cute coffee shop. "You ready to go love?" You just laughed and turned to him "You know i think i need a new nickname, not that I don't like it is just people might think we are together and i know you probably wouldn't like it." You said hesitantly. Jensen wasn't saying anything he just sat there for a second and then got out of the car. You couldn't tell what was wrong all the sudden your door opened and he put out his hand for you to grab and get out of the car.

You stepped out and walked in the cafe with him. Heading towards the line to order he turned to you "I wouldn't care if people thought we were together and you shouldn't think that I wouldn't like you in that way." You gave him a half smile and he held out his hand which you took into yours and walked up to order since you were next.

"Hi what can i get you?" Asked the barista "Umm i will take a Y/F/C ( your favorite coffee ) what about you?" You asked Jensen "I'll take a black coffee please." He said she wrote it down on a cup and was ready for you two to pay. "That will be $10 please." She said with a friendly smile. I went to grab my wallet out of my purse but Jensen was already taking care of it. "Thank you but you don't need to buy my drink i will pay you back." You said "no it is my treat plus when we go places together you will never have to buy anything." You smiled and they called your names. After you got your drink you sat down at a table and you were starting to get nervous because you knew he didn't like you the same way.

"So we need to talk about that kiss." Jensen said in his deep husky voice you loved.

——————————————————————

How do you guys think the talk will go?

Do you like the story so far?

I hope you like the chapter
( words 1548)

XOXO