18. The Big Move

All right reserved by Tuptake

I don't know if you guys like me posting songs but I do so here is another one. Cool blue by the Japanese house. Also, the first song I posted on chapter 16 was  Valentine's day by LANY and chapter 17 was Jolt by Unlike Pluto.

It's been three weeks since Emma left her herd and her whole life was flipped upside down. Within the three weeks, nothing really happened.

Except the woman had her baby and the couple decided to leave for another pack to raise their young child, Delila.

Also, Jodan has planned to move the pack closer to Jasper. Who has postponed their meeting for another week.

Coda, in the mornings always goes out to hunt with his father and other pack members as Emma hangs out with Jess and sometimes helps out with the school program.

But, today both are packing up to move to their next location 20 hours away.

Coda had five bags placed around his tent. Three for his clothing, one for any objects he owns and the last is for his tent.

Emma was kneeling while folding some of Coda's unpacked clothes as Coda packed the folded clothes in a bag.

"So Emma," he said as he continued to pack.

"yes?" she answered, folding his one of his grey v-neck t-shirts into a neat square.

"I was thinking that since we are already going through a town to get to the next location, would you like to get some clothes there?" he smiled at her. Scratching the back of his head.

"With what money?" Her eye caught his as she stop what she was doing, giving him her full attention.

"I have skinned a couple animals and could get a few bucks from that. Plus if there is something you really want I could steal it for you." He said with a mischevious smile on his face. Moving his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

"HaHa, you're so funny." Emma laughed as she tackled him with tickles. Her fingers dancing up and down the sides of his torso that was cover by his shirt. But, still had the same effect.

Coda fell back in a fit of laughter and Emma swung her leg over him so she was sitting on his chest.
She had a bright smile on her face as she continued to assault Coda with tickles.

"Ok! Ok! Stop," he laughed. She did.

She looked into her mate's green eyes. They darted from her eyes back to her lips as she bit her bottom lip. He was the one she truly loved. 

Slowly she brushed the back of her hand against his cheek and kissed him first on both of his cheeks. Then on his forehead and then on the lips. Her lips followed his as he took control. Her hair fell around them. Blocking the world from their affection.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled up at her as he brushed her hair out of her face.

She gently smacked his chest as she slid off and got back to work folding his t-shirts. But, Coda wasn't done. He hugged her from behind and caged her in as he fell backward, bring her with him. She giggled as she landed on his chest.

She squirmed out of his hold and threw some folded clothes in his face. That end in all the clothes, packed and unpack to be thrown at each other.

"Coda?" His mother called as she unzipped his tent and saw the mess. She clearly did not like what she saw.

"We are leaving in an hour. You better be packed. Or we leave without you!" she threatened shaking her head while walking away.

"Ok. Let's pack." Emma said. But before she could get to work Coda grabbed her and gave her one last kiss.