Escape

The wheels on the car scraped against the concrete as it drove at full speed, turning violently around a corner.

You two were trying to hurry and flee away from a club that nafla was hanging around at with the rest of his gang. Apparently someone that recognized nafla decided to pull out his gun and shoot at him.

Luckily he missed

Rather than entertaining it by shooting back he grabbed you and ran.

"I swear to god I'm gonna kill his ass" nafla said driving further and further away from the crowded place you two once were at.

You looked at him from the back seat with wide eyes, your adrenaline trying to calm itself down.

Suddenly your hand was grabbed, your attention darting to the person who held it.

"It's okay" he said to you.

"Thank you bloo" you said to him.

It was like his voice immediately made you calm, you simply took a few deep breaths and felt your heart rate slow down. Once your adrenaline was back to usual you immediately felt as though you could barely keep your eyes open, tiredness hitting you.

You guys were on your way to a hideout at least an hour away just in case they tried to come and do a drive by, so it was gonna be a nice ride before you were able to get any rest in a bed.

"Nafla where are we headed?" You asked him moving to place your head on his shoulder as he drove

"Camarillo" he said back to you focusing on the road in front of him.

You looked at all his features in the dark car, the passing of street lights casting over you both. Through the dark you spotted a hickey on his neck and it certainly wasn't from you.

Probably from the girl that was on his lap earlier.

When he did stuff like this to you sometimes you wished a bullet had hit him instead of missing him. The entire time you were in the club he was in some other bitch's face but when the gun shots were fired he quickly saved you and gave zero shits about her.

Guess he really does care huh?

"Why did you let her mark your neck with a hick-"

"You should already know how this goes by now" he said cutting you off from even questioning him

You moved away from him and laid back in your seat, looking down for a few seconds in pity at yourself. Your attention was turned to bloo who was already sleep on the seat next to you, soft but audible breaths coming from him.

You decided to do the same and just rest your soul while you could.