Back story part 4

Ever since flojee came back you couldn't help but avoid nafla and her like the plague. It was hard though because nafla always wanted to be around you no matter what and didn't care how flojee felt about it, but it was you getting backlash from her in the end. And lord forbid you two were in a room by yourselves or he gave you a simple hug or affectionate touch. She was ready to eat you alive on the spot.

You hated her in all honesty. She was a jealous bitch and acted like he was her property. She barely even liked him around mkit rain, to which they found irritating.

You all were sitting in nafla's garage, chairs around a table full of dominoes that the boy's were playing.

"You might as well quit the game and run me my money right now" Neil said making the rest of them laugh

"It's usually the people who lose that talk the most shit" Andy said to him

You sat by nafla as he played, him leaning over to your ear every once in awhile to say something to you or talk. It was moments like these you enjoyed a lot, when it was just you and the boy's without a certain someone to ruin it.

It was awful late at night. Now that you think about it, it wasn't even night anymore. It was 2 in the morning. You guys were gonna pay when it was time to get up and go to school for sure. You wanted to stick around so bad but started feeling tired, dosing off in the comfy tailgate chair.

"Come here" Nafla said positioning you and the chair so you could rest on his lap. Nafla and his boy's kept their game going as you slept, his hand rubbing your back every once in awhile.

"You better get her off you before flojee see's" loopy said with a serious face

"Fuck that bitch. Now that I think about it though where is she?" He asked pulling his phone out

"Minnie Mouse!" Loopy called you trying to wake you up but you were knocked out and heard nothing.

Nafla's attention was adverted when he saw car lights pull into the drive way, flojee's friends helping her walk as she stumbled to get to the garage

"Shit she's drunk as fuck" west said

Nafla rolled his eyes when her friends brought her to them, her eyes looking at everyone in the room before stopping at nafla.

"No kiss, no "hello baby how was your day?" " she asked him with an attitude

"No because I can already tell you went out with your friends, partied at the club, got drunk, and now you're here about to act crazy. Not to mention you lied and said you were just going to the mall and bringing your stupid ass back" Nafla said

"You didn't check on me not once the entire time I was gone-"

"I called your fucking phone multiple times so don't even start that bullshit you bitch!" He said to her getting mad

"Flojee just go up stairs and go to sleep!" west told her getting annoyed. You heard the ruckus in your sleep and moved around trying to wake yourself up, your eyes half open. Flojee looked at you and clenched her fist, anger clearly evident on her face as she stared holes into you.

"Why the fuck is that bitch on your lap!" She yelled walking up to the table and flipping it, everything on it crashing down to the floor. Nafla lifted you back up into the chair and stood up getting face to face with her, his face turning red from being angry.

"Go upstairs" he said with a calm tone

"Fuck you! You ain't shit and never will be" she said back to him.

It happened so fast you couldn't even react immediately. Nafla's hand connected with flojee's face so hard she was knocked to the ground. He didn't stop there though, he kept hitting her even while she was on the ground and you watched in horror as he beat her.