Back story part 11

"Ahhh I beat you, now you owe me ice cream" you said while looking at screen of the arcade game. Your washer machine hadn't been working for the past week which forced you to go to a laundromat. Of course, Nafla would tag along when he wasn't busy and the two of you would raid the arcade room in the back for hours on end.

"Something is wrong with the machine!" He said making excuses. You couldn't help but laugh at him, he could be too cute sometimes.

"Just buy me the ice cream and shut up" you said wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing his lips, him returning it. You two weren't official just yet but you guys were headed there. Right now you and him were just in the dating phase and was getting to know each other boyfriend/girlfriend wise.

"I'll buy you the ice cream but I'm going to beat your ass in street fighters once we get back" he said making you laugh

"Yeah we'll see" you said heading to the door with him. Luckily it had a convenience store right by the laundromat so making deals that involved snacks was convenient. He held you close to him as you looked at which ice cream you wanted, grabbing a drumstick cone and reaching to him.

"This is all" you said

"I can't believe I let you beat me" he said fuming about losing

"Awww it must be eating you alive" you said sarcastically

"Shut up" he said smacking your butt playfully. Everything was always so happy and great when the two of you were together. At first you still thought you wanted bloo but now that Nafla was in the picture, your heart completely drifted to him. He wasn't a bad person or boyfriend like he was shaped out to look, he was almost too kind and sweet to you.

"Hey so we're going to the club again Friday-"

"I have to work Friday night" you said cutting him off as you and him walked out of the convenience store after paying

"Come on~ you stood us up last time. You're always picking up other peoples shifts and coming in when they're short staffed. You deserve an off day baby" he said to you

"Aren't we underage though? How are we gonna go clubbing?" You asked him confused

"When you know people anything is possible. A friend of a friend is getting us in there" he said with a shrug

"I'll think about it" you said while unwrapping your ice cream and starting to eat it. You only worked so hard because you hated to only have money for bills. Sometimes you wanted some money for yourself but he was right, you could take a day off sometimes. Seemed like they put you and jooheon on the schedule more than anybody else.

"I want you to have fun and experience things" he said to you.

"Fine I'll call in Friday. just this once" you said going to your clothes that were done in the dryer and getting them out. Nafla carried all of your stuff to his car, you eating ice cream and silently following behind him. When you were with Nafla he practically did everything for you while you sat and watched. Sometimes you couldn't tell if he was being a gentleman or your butler.

"So what we doing now besides taking your laundry to your place" Nafla asked

"I have homework I have to do but that's about it" you replied

"I do too so how about we both go back to my place, do homework, hang out for awhile, then take you home?" he asked

"But daniel-"

"Who cares? Bloo will live" he said

"I guess..." you said pursing your lips as you got in the car. You hadn't been over since bloo knew about you and Nafla dating each other. You'd rather avoid possibly starting trouble than go around him. You didn't even hang out with them anymore at school because the energy would just feel off with bloo being present.