Red flag

"I swear you take so long to get ready" Nafla said while watching you get dressed. You were getting ready to leave and go to the club with him and the rest of the guys but you being indecisive on what to wear was holding everyone up.

"Look I'm trying to go as fast as I can" you said with a pout as you looked into your mirror.

"You already look good, I don't see why you're doing all this extra stuff" Nafla said coming behind you and grabbing your ass softly. You let out a small gasp and felt your face get hot, letting out a shy laugh as you tried to move his hand that made it's way under your dress away.

"Stop it, we gotta go" you said trying to part from him.

"It'll be quick I promise" he said

"Hurry up!" You heard one of the boys yell from your living room, Nafla rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Fine but you're definitely getting it before this night ends" he said to you

"I'll be looking forward to it" you said before grabbing your purse and heading for your bedroom door.

"Oh and by the way, you look gorgeous" Nafla said. You turned around and smiled at him, leaving out with pink cheeks.

"Finally" andy said

"No one told you all to tag along with Nafla and wait until I was done" you said rolling your eyes at them

"Well I'll remember never to come here while you're getting ready ever again" loopy said to you both. You shook your head at how impatient they were and motioned for them to get up, following after them as they made their way out of your place. You were happy to be going out with Nafla, but not to a place like this.

You were ready for him to take you on a proper date one day. You'd even hint at stuff you'd like to do with him but it never ringed a bell, or maybe you thought it didn't and he was simply brushing it off.

"Something on your mind?" Nafla asked as you two were in the car. He was talking to you the entire time but you genuinely spaced out and he ended up becoming a background noise.

"No. I'm just too deep in thought I guess" you said with a small laugh

"Thinking about what?" He asked as he drove the car

"Just school I guess" you lied

"don't think about that tonight, just have fun" he said

"I will" you said to him

You and him talked through the rest of the ride, Nafla telling you about haon and sik k. He felt he could finally let his guard down with them and put trust into the two men. You still felt uneasy about other people hopping on board considering what could happen but it was Nafla's choice not yours.

"I want you to get to know them a little" he said to you

"For what?" You replied uninterested

"Come on, don't be so uptight" he said persuasively

"I'll think about it" you said

"Well they'll be here tonight so think quick" he said pulling up to the club. You sighed and bit your lip to keep from saying something to him, but failed miserably.

"Why is it that you're always trying to get me involved in your stuff? I have no place meeting them. It really wouldn't serve any purpose." You said. You loved Nicholas to death but it was like he was always attempting to suck you into the dark side of his world.

"Let's not start a fight tonight" he said to you sternly. You said nothing else and stayed silent, fully aware that you were making him mad. You weren't scared of him but you'd rather avoid tension between you to than chaos considering it was already enough to begin with in general.