Four

"Haha! Nailah's a zebra!" Ajani laughed from beside Jamila as they stood on the rocks surrounding Pride Rock.
"That's...not...fair...you...both...had...head...starts." Nailah panted her chest rising and falling rapidly. Jamila laughed.
"Yeah right!" she grinned mischieviously. At that Jamila and Nailah got locked into a play fight. Ajani watching amusmant flashing across his features.

When they broke apart they saw the guard were standing behind Ajani looking amused.
"Whoa, you really are fast." the blue and white honey badger told them. As he stood doubled over his paws on his knees. Ajani smirked. The honey badger was the Pride Lands Bravest, and his name was Bunga. The other members were a cheetah, named Fuli, who was the fastest. A hippo, named Beshte, who was the strongest. A cattle egret, called Ono, he was the keenest of sight and last of all Kion. The only lion in the guard. And the fiercest.

"Ha! I could've easily caught up with them!" Fuli snapped clearly annoyed. Nailah smirked and walked over to the pouting green eyed cheetah. A sly smirk speed across her face.
"Are you jealous?" she whispered in her ear. Making the cheetah back up and glare. But she stuttered.
"N-n-oo! I-I'm n-not!" she growled looking in the other direction. Her eyes sparkling with annoyance. Making Nailah laugh. Along with Ajani. While Jamila stood on the side keeping a straight face. Trying to not laugh or grin as well.

"So when can we meet the King?" Jamila asked Kion and the other guard members.
"In a minute, Ono's gone to get him." Kion told her. Jamila nodded with a smile. Though she was surprised Ono had managed to leave without her noticing. But she kept her confusion hidden.
"Kay! While we wait me, Ajani and Nailah need to talk for a little bit." Jamila told Kion. Her green eyes that were.more vibrant than Fuli's shone in the sun. Reflecting it's rays. Kion nodded with a slight smile.
"Sure." he grinned.
"Thanks!" Jamila laughed and she and the other two ran off. Under a high rock.
"Be careful. We don't want to get on their bad sides. If Fuli distrusts us, the rest of the guard and then the pride will too." Jamila told them. They all nodded slowly.
"Right stay on a cheetah's good books." Ajani growled the word cheetah as though it wad a curse. Jamila sighed a d nodded. Knowing how he felt. Cheetahs and lions weren't suppose to be friends. They had been enemies since the beginning. Like lions and hyenas.

"I know. But it's the only way, Ajani." Jamila told him. He sighed before nodding.
"Fine. But Nailah what do you think?" he asked looking towards the quiet grey lioness cub. She nodded.
"I agree with Jamila. We have to try and get along with the cheetah ." Nailah said sighing slightly. Before they all walked back to the guard as a red maned lion with brownish gold fur came out of the cave along with three others. The other male had a black mane with brown fur. He had green eyes. The female in her early twenties had brown eyes and a light fur coat than her father. Beside her was another female. She had blue eyes and her fur was the lightest out of the four near and full grown lions and lionesses.

"Mom! Dad! Kiara! Kovu! These three cubs want to join our pride. Can they?! They have no where else to go." Kion told them all. Making the red maned lion a d blue eyed lioness look at each other deep in thought. While the black maned male and brown eyed female smiled softly and pityingly at Jamila, Nailah and Ajani.
"What are your names?" the black maned lion ask his head tilted to the side.
"Well I'm Jamila." Jamila said bowing respectfully.
"I'm Nailah." Nailah answered so bowing slightly.
"And I'm Ajani." Ajani finished with a grin as he too bowed down slightly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kiara. Kovu, here, is my mate. I'm Kion's older sister. And they are King Simba and Queen Nala, mine and Kion's parents." the brown eyed lioness grinned at them. They smiled back.
"Very nice to meet you Princess Kiara and Prince Kovu." Nailah lied threw her teeth. But with a bright smile on her features.
"If my parents except you you should really meet mine and Kovu's cubs!" Kiara suggested excited. Jamila smiled fakely.
"We would love to! But what are their names?" she asked with a grin.
"Well I have two daughters and one son. They are triplets. So the first born was Asha. She has a Nick in her ear and has green eyes. Her fur is median sought of goldish brown. Next was Koda. Are son. He has brow fur and dark brown eyes. Then last but not least is Leah. She is a light brown and dark brown eyes as well. But she was born with a limp...so..." Kiara told them all. Jamila smiled and nodded.
"It would be nice to meet them." she grinned before Simba and Nala walked over regal looking.
"You are welcome into the Pride. But first we need to find you a buddy." Simba told them. They nodded but Kiara interrupted.

"Me and Kovu can be their buddies. They know us. So it makes sense." Kiara offered.
"What about....?" Simba was about to ask.
"Asha, Koda and Leah can do with a little company." Kiara said smiling softly. Simba sighed.
"Simba..." Nala said smiling softly at her mate as Kion looked at his father with a pleading look. Simba sighed again.
"Fine. Welcome to the Pride." he told them. They all cheered and began running in circles excitedly.
"Yay!" they laughed. Making the other animals laugh as well.

~Meanwhile not so far away~
"They've gotten in, Jelani. But remind shy did we have to follow them again?" Maahes asked as he spied on the guard, royal family and cubs who were beside Pride Rock. He then stood up and faced Jelani, Amari and Katili. Katili was lowered to the ground her ears lowered to the back of her head. At being on familiar ground. Her brown eyes watching Jamila with contempt.

"In case the plan didn't work out very well. We wouldn't of wanted your children becoming hyena food right?" Jelani told them as he sat down looking regal.
"No. Good thing you're daughter was there, Katili." Amari grinned at Katili she nodded at him silently.
"We best get going. The cubs will tell us the best time to strike. We'll show those Pride Landers the wrath of the rouge pride!" Jelani grinned evilly before he laughed. Maahes, Amari and Katili joining in before they all went back to the Greenlands  to tell tell the other lionesses the good news.