Twenty-Two

The planning took about a week and every acted normally though Scar and Jelani were furious that Kion, Beshte and Bunga had escaped their clasp. Jamila now sat in front of The Wasiogope Pride, Asha, Koda, Leah, Akila, Dogo and Asante. Along with the full Lion Guard, Simba, Nala, Kiara, Kovu and Raffiki. While the rest of the pride lay around in the cave.

"Okay, I think I have a idea." Jamila grinned at them all her green eyes sparkling.
"Lets hear it." Simba told her interested.
"Well, Scar came back because of fire, a magical staff and the roar of the elders right?" Jamila told them with a grin on her face. They all nodded in agreement.
"Well let's do the same thing only to get rid of Scar. And we're not going to use the roar with anger either."  Jamila grinned the other lions and Wasiogope beamed at her.
"Your right!" Kion laughed and she grinned at him. Her heart fluttering in her chest. It was now or never...

"Kion? Can I speak to you please?" she asked softly he nodded with a smile and the two of them walked to the other side of the cave.
"I know you probably hate, because of....last time. But I think I actually do have feeling for you." Jamila told him. Kion's eyes widened in shock and he smiled.
"I think I have those feelings to." he smiled at her she grinned and the two nuzzled each other.