Thirteen

Jamila and Nailah had come back to Pride Rock, Ajani was already there flirting with Akila and she giggled at his attempts. Nailah growled slightly her eyes narrowed. Jamila followed her gaze and sighed she gently nudged Nailah and the two of them walked in the oppersit direction.
"He does know that this little charade with Akila will screw up the plan." Nailah growled again as she stared in their direction. Jamila sighed and nodded.
"I know." She sighed and Nailah looked to Jamila.
"We should tell Katili next time she comes." Nailah told her making Jamila's ears perk.
"Tell my mother? About Ajani!? I don't think saw. She'll tell Jelani and he'll kill him!" Jamila exclaimed. Nailah sighed and lay on her stomach resting her head on her paws.
"I guess your right." she sighed.

"Hey Jamila, Nailah. You want to hang out with us?" Leah's voice popped up making the two cubs look up in surprise but they smiled when they saw Asha, Leah and Koda.
"Sure, we'd love to." Jamila grinned while standing but her eyes met Kion's and she looked at the three cubs confront of her.
"Can I speak to your uncle first, though?" she asked with a smile. They all grinned and nodded. Jamila then rushed over to where Kion was.

"Hi, Kion. How are you?" she asked leaning towards him and battering he eyes. Kion grinned at her his chin stuck up proudly.
"I'm good, Jamila. How about you?" Kion asked with a grin. Jamila smirked at him and nuzzled him slightly. Making him blink in surprise.
"I'm good. Are the Pride Lands doing okay?" she asked him smiling genuinely.
"They're doing great, though Scar's army are still attacking day and night. It's weakening the Lion Guard and if anyone else were to invade we might not be able to fight." Kion sighed looking to the ground. Jamila frowned in fake consern while internal she was laughing at the good fortune she and her pride were having.
"That's horrible! This Scar guy doesn't sound very nice." Jamila told Kion looking into his brown eyes. He blushed under his fur.
"He isn't. He's really evil." Kion sighed. Jamila nodded in agreement. Before she remembered she was going to hang out with Asha and her siblings.
"I've gotta go, Kion. I promised your nieces and nephew I'd hang with them. I'll see you later." she smiled and then gently licked his cheek to make her act more convincing. Kion blushed harder and Jamila walked away her tail swaying behind her and she was humming.

"Right let's go guys. Sorry I took so long." Jamila smiled at the four cubs in front of her. They all sent her grins before they began walking away. But Koda stopped and looked back in Ajani's direction.
"Isn't Ajani going to come?" he asked. Nailah's eyes widened and she turned quickly.
"No! He isn't." she snapped making Koda nod slightly with a gulp.
"Okay, okay I was only asking." he said softly. Asha and Leah were to far ahead to hear Nailah's outbreak. Jamila came forward.
"Nailah and Ajani aren't on the best of terms at the moment." she told him he nodded at her.
"Okay." he sighed softly and the five of them left Pride Rock.

The sun was high in the sky and the sky reflected it's blue rays onto the water, making it shine a gorgeous blue. The grass was lush and green and the trees stood tall and they provided shelter from the sun's harsh rays. Cheetahs lay under a tree all chattering to each other and in the water hippos bellowed at the top of their lungs. The zebras ran around the Waterhole and the gazzeles and antelope grazed at the fresh grass. Fish swam around the Waterhole cleaning the dirt of the hippos teeth. It was peaceful. The picture of pure perfection. Until a roar rebounded the area. Making all of the animals look up.

Two lions and a lioness stood watching all of the animals with hungry eyes. The animals panicked again when they lions leapt at them. Their screams and tells filling the air. Once the animals had fled the three lions laughed and made their way over to the Waterhole. They began drinking rapidly until they heard laughter. They looked up and saw five cubs running towards them. The three lions growled until they saw Jamila and Nailah were with them.
"Are those you daughters?" Maahes asked Amari and Katili. The two of them nodded.
"Hide!" Amari hissed and they all leapt behind a bush.

The three cubs finally made it to the pool. Jamila and Nailah took huge gulps of water. While Asha looked around her surrounding.
"Where is everyone?" she asked no one in particular. Koda frowned and shook his head.
"I don't know...." he started before he sniffed the air. Asha and Leah joined in.
"Wait, I smell other lions. But they're unfamiliar with the Pride Lands." Asha stated making Nailah and Jamila look up and over to the three royal cubs. The lionesses both stood up. They sniffed the air before they gasped. The two of them looked at each other.
"Maybe we should go..." Leah said cautiously and her siblings agreed. The three of them ran away and Jamila and Nailah turned to the bushes.

"Mum."
"Dad."
Maahes, Amari and Katili all got out of the shrubbery and grinned at the two cubs.
"I see your close to the Royal family. That's good. Jelani will be impressed." Amari praised his daughter and Jamila. The two cubs grinned proud of themselves.
"So how'd it go with Kion?" Katili asked Jamila sitting down. Jamila grinned her eyes alight with pride.
"He fell for it. Turns out he had a crush on me to begin with. And he's told me some interesting information." Jamila grinned at the them.
"Oh and what's that?" Maahes asked his head tilting to the side.
"The attacks of Scar's Army has left the Lion Guard weak and the Pride is almost always out hunting. So we can attack the king while they're away along with the cubs." Jamila grinned at them. The full grown lions grinned at the two lioness cubs.
"Well done, you two.....and where is my son?" Maahes asked looking down at them frowning.
"Flirting with a cub called Akila." Nailah growled her eyes narrowed with distaste. Maahes growled ad well.
"Hmm, I'll be sure of getting rid of that pest." he growled making Nailah smirk.

"Well we best be going. Bye mom." Jamila told them.
"Bye dad." Nailah added in and the two cubs ran in the direction Asha, Leah and Koda had ran in. Unaware of green preying eyes that had been watching and listening to the whole conversation.