Fourteen

"Jamila! Nailah! Girls!" Ajani shouted as he ran towards Jamila and Nailah he was panting and he then looked up at the two of them.
"What do you want?" Nailah asked with a snarl in his direction.
"Do you two really want to kill of the Pride Lander, pride?" he asked them. Making both cubs stop and look at him. Jamila sat down her narrowed eyes looking at the floor. While Nailah sighed slightly.
"Not really. They've been really good to us and I'll hate having to kill Asha, Leah and Koda. Even Kiara and Kovu." Nailah sighed and she then looked over to Jamila.
"Do you want to destroy them Jamila?" she asked.

Jamila paused and remembered her nightmare. Her horror, her guilt and her tears. She then looked up.
"No, I don't." She told them.
"Then what do we do? We can't exactly tell Jelani we're going to quit the mission and join the Pride Landers." Ajani explained to the two girls. They sighed.
"We can give him fake information. And protect the Royal family and pride." Jamila offered with a frown as she looked at the ground. The two other cubs nodded in agreement.

"Are you and Kion still going to be....y'know..?" Nailah asked Jamila sighed and her heart fluttered in her chest at Kion's name she smiled slightly.
"I hope so." she smiled softly. Ajani then turned to Nailah.
"Nailah, I have to tell you something." he told her. She turned to him and tilted her head to the side her red eyes narrowed.
"And what is that?" she asked aprehensively.
"I love you." he admitted making Nailah gasp and then nuzzle him.
"I love you too, Ajani." she murmured and they all started back to Pride Rock.