Eleven

"Jamila! Jamila! For goodness sake! JAMILA!" Nailah's voice made Jamila awake with a jump. She felt tears on her face and she had claw marks in her arms. Nailah and Ajani stood over her.
"You were having a really bad dream. You were crying and everything." Ajani frowned at her his eyes showing concern. Jamila sniffed as she looked at them before she forced a small smile.
"I'm okay. Just a nightmare. Nothing more and nothing less." she told them both they still frowned though. Jamila stood and stretched ignoring her claw marks she then turned to Nailah and Ajani.
"We better find Kion and carry out our plan." she told them they both nodded and went out of the cave.

The three cubs travelled through the Pride Lands until they came across Kion and the guard.
"Hey, Jamila! You wanted to tell me something yesterday?" Kion asked as he rushed over. Jamila glanced at Nailah and Ajani uncertainly. The both nodded at her with grins on their faces. She sighed and turned to face Kion again.
"Kion, I think I...love you." Jamila blurted her ears low and claws digging into the floor. She looked down A blushing mess. Even though she didn't mean it, it was still something wierd for her to say. Kion stood in front of dumbstruck and in awe.

Jamila paced up and down in panic. Nailah and Ajani were watching her both with smirks on their faces.
"I never knew he'd actually say he liked me back!" Jamila cried as she fell to the ground and put her paws on top of her head. Nailah walked forward and out a paw on Jamila's shoulder.
"Don't worry, Jamila. It's all part of the plan. Soon this will all be over and we can go back to being our usual rouge selves." Nailah sighed at the end her eyes looking down. Ajani sighed as well and sat down. Jamila sat up and looked at the two cubs.

"Do you guys really want to go back?" she asked them they both sighed and looked to each other.
"They're our pride. We can't leave them." Ajani sighed his ears lowered.
"But we're now part of Pride Lander pride as well. How do we choose when the time comes?" Jamila asked the two of them tilting her head to the side.
"We'll choose the one we like the most." Nailah replied and Ajani nodded in agreement. Jamila sighed and looked to the floor.
"You're right." she sighed before she recalled her dream. She sighed again.
"You're right." she repeated this time quietly her green eyes narrowed as she searched the ground. Her eyes landed on a mouse and she growled.

She ducked down and then with power launched herself at the rodent. She caught it in her claws and sank them into the mouse's body. It sqeeked until it went limp. Jamila took it up in her jaws and swollowed the pitiful creature. She then turned to Nailah and Ajani as they whispered together. Both in a deep conversation. Until Nailah left looking annoyed and grumpy. Jamila watched before she looked at Ajani's angry expression. She frowned and rushed after Nailah.