Six

The morning was a quiet time of day. The warm African heat had cooled and the birds were singing their tunes. Jamila lay awake watching all of the Pride Landers searching for their weaknesses. Kion, of the Lion Guard was a well built cub. But he was a cub. His only true power was the roar of the elders. There was a simple solution at that.

Simba was getting old and his fighting skills weren't as good as they used to be. Nala had the same story, the last time she fought wad against Zira. And that was three moons ago. Kiara and Kovu on the other hand were young and could fight back. Their cubs would be easy pickings though. Get rid of the new generation and then the old will fall. Jamila smirked at her plan. She then looked over to Ajani and Nailah. Both of whom were fast asleep.

Jamila smirk grew into a soft smile. They were adorable when they slept. Jamila stood up and walked over to the two cubs.
"Hey! Wake up! We need to meet with my mom!" she whispered. Ajani leapt up and stood tall ready for duty. While Nailah groaned as she slowly sat up and blinked away the weariness out of her eyes. She then yawned and stretched.
"But it's to early! Can we do it later?" she asked as she finally opened her red eyes. Ajani rolled his and Jamila sighed.
"No we can't. Knowing my mom she'll probably flip if we don't show." She hissed back. Nailah sighed.
"That's plain Katili." Ajani agreed with a smirk. Jamila nodded.
"Now let's go!" Jamila growled. Nailah stood up and she and Ajani ran after the retreating Jamila.

The three cubs ran across the Pride Lands and towards the edge of the boulder. Where they waited.

"I'm surprised you managed to sneak past Simba and his Pride." Katili said as she walked threw a bush. Staring intently at the three cubs.
"Huh, you did train us well though. Mom." Jamila replied sitting down and tilting her head to the side.
"Yes. We did. Now what have you got to report?" Katili asked as she to sat down. Ajani and Nailah following her lead.
"At the moment I've got some solutions. Simba and Nala are nearly to old too fight. The cubs of the Pride our easy pickings and the most effective way of killing of the entire pride. And we can also get rid of Kion." Jamila said with a smirk.

"Hm. I am impressed, Jamila." Katili grinned. Jamila smiled proudly and stuck put her chin.
"It's a good plan and all. But how are we gonna get rid of Kion? He has the roar of the elders!" Nailah asked with consern. Katili then looked to Jamila. A flash of doubt spreading on her face. Jamila sighed.
"Kion will never roar at the people he loves. So if we keep someone he loves with us the entire time he won't roar. Also remember that time he roared?" Jamila asked looking at Katili.

"When Janja and his hyenas were attacking his mom?" Katili asked Jamila nodded with a smirk.
"Nala wasn't Now in away because she lowered to the ground." Jamila smirked triumphantly. Making Katili laugh.
"You genius cub! Jelani will love to hear this news!" Katili then stood up and nodded at the cubs. Before she ran out of the Pride Lands and into the Greenlands.

"Revenge has never been so close!" Ajani laughed his smirk was giant. Nailah smirked as well.
"Yep! Now... can I please go back to sleep!?" she asked turning to Jamila. Jamila and Ajani laughed both laughed then.
"Of course you can. But first we need to go back to Pride Rock." Jamila grinned. Nailah yawned widely but nodded. The three cubs then started walking back to Pride Rock.

The journey was much slower than when they leaving and Jamila kept on nagging Nailah to hurry. While Ajani stopped once in a while to go after a mouse.

When they finally made it back to Pride Rock, Nailah was near to collapsing and falling asleep and Jamila's patience was on edge. While Ajani was angry and hungry. They were about to enter Pride Rock when they ran into three cubs.

Asha, Koda and Leah were all looking at Jamila, Ajani and Nailah. The six cubs stared at each other for a little while before Koda beamed at them.
"Hey! Jamila, Ajani, Nailah! Want to play baobab ball?" he asked with a bright smile. Jamila sighed slightly before she grinned.
"Sure we'd love to!" she grinned.
"Great! Akila, Asante and Dogo will be playing to! This is gonna be so much fun!" Asha beamed.
"Come on!" Leah cheered and they all ran away. Nailah and Ajani both looked at Jamila.

"Why'd you except?" Ajani asked in frustration. Jamila sighed then rolled her eyes.
"We need them to trust us. And get comfortable with us around." She replied. Ajani sighed.
"Fine. But I'm still hungry." he growled.
"And I'm still tired." Nailah added in with a huff.
"And I'm looking patience. We better get going before they wonder where we are." Jamila replied and they all ran after the three cubs.

They met under a tree where they saw three other cubs. One female and the other two were male. Nailah and Ajani looked at each other and huffed.
"There are more of them?" Nailah asked in contempt. Jamila laughed slightly.
"Of course there are!" she chuckled at her friends naive mind. Nailah mumbled under her breath and the three cubs joined the six who were beside the tree.

"Who are they?" a cream coloured lioness cub asked tilting her head to the side suspiciously.
"Akila, Asante, Dogo meet Jamila, Ajani and Nailah. Jamila, Ajani, Nailah meet Akila, Asante and Dogo." Asha grinned as she introduced them all to each other.
"Heya!" Asante grinned at them all.
"Hiya! Nice to meet yah!" Dogo added in excitement building up in his eyes.
"Nice to meet you all as well." Nailah grinned fakely
"So whose up for the game?" Koda grinned at the other eight cubs. Things were going to turn even more interesting...