Five

Pride Rock was a large settlement and Jamila, Nailah and Ajani felt small in comparision. It was such a clean settlement as well and they all felt tensed but relaxed at the same time. As they were walking into the cave entrance beside Kiara and Kovu three cubs ran over.
"Mom! Dad! Me, Koda and Leah are gonna...." a green eyed tanned coloured cub exclaimed before she noticed Jamila and her friends. She did a double take.
"Who are they?" she asked tilting her head.
"Asha, Koda and Leah meet Jamila, Ajani and Nailah. Jamila, Ajani and Nailah meet Asha, Koda and Leah." Kiara grinned her brown eyes sparkling as she looked down at her cubs and Jamila, Nailah and Ajani.

"Hello Jamila, Ajani and Nailah. It's nice to meet you!" Leah grinned as she limped forward her dark brown eyes wide with excitement.
"Likewise! So you must be Leah." Ajani replied with a wink. Leah giggled and blushed slightly.
"Yeah, that's me." she beamed. Ajani smirked and then looked at Jamila and Nailah giving them both a wink. Jamila and Nailah then exchanged glances.
"You better come in. It's cold tonight." Asha finally spoke up as she looked around cautiously. At that they all went into the cave. Jamila and her friends all went into a far corner and lay down.

"We better start gathering info. And quickly." Nailah whispered to the two of them.
"Couldn't agree more." Jamila sighed as she looked around and her eyes landed on the moonlight.
"We will." Jamila comforted.
"We have no choice." Ajani sighed before he yawned and fell asleep.
"Good night." Jamila mumbled as she fell into a deep slumber. Not to be woken until morning.