2:

"Stupid lucky girl. I swear that the day when her lucks goes down I'm gonna stop doubting my depressing life. Patricia Rodriguez, I swear you'll go down one day" I told myself as I slapped my cheeks a few times, making the drops of water splash.

Thankfully my make up was okay after cleaning up a few dark spots. I pinched my cheeks trying to hold myself from crying. I was frustrated. I feel so friend-zoned, and especially the day when he asked me to be his maid of honor. Is he freaking kidding me? Who does that?!

Okay, I have to calm down... breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out...breath in a lil bit... breath out a lil bit more... Oh I'm suffocating... not enough air... kay, take a deep breath... then let it all go.

~*~

Stupid hot boy. Why are you so hot?

Why am I still thinking about him? I mean, I've seen him before but today I actually got to see his good-looking features. Those eyes, those captivating eyes left me doomed. I think he cursed me with those amazing blue eyes. Now I should stop. I've seen hotter guys, well, not actually but... nope, he's probably the hottest I've seen. He's even hotter than Ashton I must admit, but no one could ever beat Ashton in his way to be. That guy is perfect.

I went to class 10 minutes late and sat next to Allyson.

"Still mad?"

"Even madder" I muttered starting to take note from the teacher's babbling. Allyson probably got the point of my rage because she didn't talk for the rest of the class. When the bell rang I was a little calm but every thought of Patricia made my bones burn.

Speaking of the devil, when I reached the cafeteria she was sitting along with Ashton and two of his friends tho, they weren't speaking at all. She was drinking COFFEE and checking her laptop. Now she became a groupie. I tried to ignore the fact of her stupid presence by going on the line to get my lunch. I ordered a simple tuna sandwich and water. Allyson was checking her make-up when I got to her. When I sat on our table she stood up and went back to the line to get her stuff. I sighed and glanced towards Ashton. He gets even more handsome. Of course, engaged boys are always hot. I looked down at my sandwich and suddenly my appetite was gone when I realized that he was finally getting married. And I guess he's happy. But then again... He's marrying that stupid b*tch.

I didnt notice that I kept on looking that way and he looked up aswell making our eyes lock. I tried looking away but he smiled and I made a little smile. He started walking my way and I took the opportunity to fix my hair and pull it behind my ears and show him my best grin.

"Hey Brianna" He waved at me and I smiled in return.

"Hey" I said, or it could've count as a whisper because of my nervous low tone. He sat beside me and leaned on his arm. "So... did you decide already?"

"Decide what?" I said with my mouth full, slapping my face mentally for making a fool out of myself.

He chuckled and I swear I could faint right now. "Whether you're going to be Patty's maid of honor or not. I would really like it if you were" He said excitedly clapping his hands. Now he had to ruin the moment.

"I mean, Patty decided that I should choose the maid of honor and she'll choose the best man so of course I want it to be you" He said with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. He's adorable.

I fought back my tears and gave him a little smile "Of course. Psh, I mean if it's okay with 'Patty' I would love to" I spoke slowly. WHY? I shouldn't even go to that stupid wedding and why the hell I'm calling her Patty. Patty my ass.

"Thanks Bri. I really appreciate that. So, I'll tell Patty so you two can arrange everything together" He said. Wait? What's exactly the job of a maid of honor? Couldn't I just be a bridesmaid? I'm scared. I nodded at him and then went back to eat as he left.

I swallowed slowly. I'm making a huge mistake here.

You guys are probably wondering why he asked me to be the maid of honor. Truth is, he has always being popular with girls and all cause he was in the football team. The typical popular guy from school. Well he has being my neighbor since I was 10 and I started liking him at the age of 11. Even before he became popular and such a hottie. He was kinda like my best friend besides Allyson, and I was his'. We always went together to parties and people even confused us as a couple. For our junior and senior year we stopped talking. We barely talked. But after graduation we started hanging out once again. And all of these years I NEVER stopped liking him. He was the guy I wanted to go to prom with and start my college life with. But no, when Patricia came in Sophomore year and I became the school's nobody. I mean, I was always bullied but not everyone had to know. Yes, everyone since middle school knew I was a freak and they were okay with it but Patricia changed that. She even changed my friendship with Ashton leading it to an end or as I should say 'hiatus'. She has always get what she wants and that's why her life is perfect around her. When I was at the park running around with Ashton I knew Patricia was his girlfriend since junior year but I always had the hope he could've still had something for me. And I say still had because Ashton and I confessed to each other once, probably in sixth grade but we never became an official couple we just hanged out like one and grabbed each other hands or have dates but never kissed or something like it. Well back to the thing, I always thought his feelings could change but that was until he told me about the proposal he made to Patricia. I had no emotion to show at that time. I was so shocked that I fell forwards and landed on a dirty water puddle when we we're running. And afterwards, he had the guts to ask me to be the maid of honor only if Patricia approoved. I was also mad because, for God's sakes! They're both only 18 years old and getting married next year. That marriage won't last. Not that I mind though.

And that's all I have to say.  My despicable life continues that way. Allyson is accompayning me on my forever alone young adult years but still, Ally is a pretty girl and she'll soon find someone who will love her.

I inhaled a deep breath and kept eating, not even bothering to talk to Ally at this time. I don't even know why am I this depressed. Life goes on after all.

I glanced one last time at Ashton to see Patricia eating up his face. I looked back at my sandwich and slowly placed it back on the wrapper.

I so lost my poor remaining appetite.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Author says...  

So.... HOW WAS IT? well i hope you liked it! I'll update soon ^_^ Comment, fan, read? Much appreciated. XOXO to all my readers. ESPECIALLY COMMENT! I really love reviews about my work . It's really short I know, but its because this is an update after just one day. BTW I'll update every two days :)

Picture on the side: Ashton Greenall

                                       (Diego Boneta)

Video on the side: Jimmy Eat World- The middle (It's the story's main song)