12:

We stood like that, looking into each others eyes before my phone rang. He let go of me and I turned to answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"BriBri!" A squealing voice answered.

"Hey mom" I said sniffing.

"Are you crying? What's wrong? Want me to go and pick you up?"

"No, mom, I'm okay. Allergies. What's up?"

"Well dear just checking how you were "

"I'm fine, and you? How's dad, Jason and Sarah?" I asked her and she giggled.

"Well as you know, Jason is engaged your dad is like always being himself and Sarah has been pretty busy and stressed because of college "

"Oh"

"We were wondering if we could go there this weekend or probably you could come down here with the family"

"Well how about? I go visit you guys, but not this week because I'm busy so next week?"

"Sure. Love you honey, take care"

"Love you too mom" I said and hung up. "Sorry, my mom" I shook my head and he smiled.

"It's okay. Well I think you should go to sleep now" He said standing up.

"Wait! Aren't you going to have dinner?" I asked him and he smirked "If you insist!" He chuckled lifting his arms.

I tried to hide a smirk. I went to the kitchen and then realized... I DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK.

"I...uhm... we should wait until Allyson comes back, right? " I laughed awkwardly as I rubbed the back of my neck.

He sighed and close his eyes "Brianna... where's the pan?"

~*~

This was really good! Nate was an awesome cook despite everything.

"I think I might have to steal you sometime so you could come and cook for me" I grinned happily stuffing more food that I couldn't even handle to swallow.

He smirked "Pig"

I scowled and threw him a bean at the face then laughed. "Oh so you wanna play dirty?" He raised an eyebrow holding up his fork.

"No..No. Not here Ally will kill me if we make a mess" I told him standing up. He placed down his fork then with a napkin he cleaned his cheek.

"Well in that case..." He trailed and before I knew it he was chasing me around the dorm. He caught me and tackled me to the ground then looked at me with those eyes.

"Hmm, I wonder if Brianna Walker is ticklish" He said looking up as if he was thinking.

"No! Nate! --- Hahahahahaha please stop!! Hahaha" I said between laughs. I couldn't take it. I was kicking my feet and struggling . Then I heard him groan and stop.

"What happened?!" I asked still laughing a little bit.

"Get.Your.Leg.Off.My.Crotch... NOW" He said stiffed. I looked down and oopsie. I blushed before moving my leg.

"Sorry " I murmured with a chuckle.

He balanced himself with his shoulders pressed on each side between me.

"You're kind of naughty, Brianna. I never knew those sides of you" He teased with his lip twitching upwards.

I lifted my chin, coming closer to his face enough to make our eyes contact. "There's a lot of me that you don't know, Nate" I winked and a flash of shock crossed his features before he composed himself.

"Oh well, then I'm really interested to know about those things that I don't know. A freak being naughty, that's almost surreal " He whispered, his breath touched my lips. We were centimeters away from each other.

His eyes trailed down to my lips then back to my eyes and I would've been way too stupid if I didn't know that he was asking for a kiss through his eyes.

Should I? He kept leaning in and in. Just when I decided I might go for this opportunity...

"Oh God! Sorry! You guys are doing the intimate. Geez but please Brianna! You have a room! " We heard Ally's ranting.

We looked away at the same time and awkwardly Nate pushed himself off me and sat on the couch.

I pulled my hair behind my ears and smiled at Ally "Hello Allyson" I chirped. "There's dinner by the way"

"I should go now, see you later freak" Nate grabbed his jacket and waved at me then nodded towards Ally. Allyson just crossed her arms an raised an eyebrow. As soon as he closed the door Ally looked at me.

"So he calls you freak now? Isn't it supposed to be Baby?!"

Oh, Allyson.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Author says...  

Yes, it is short but since next chapter will be long enough I couldn't cut and put some scenes here. It all had to be in the next chapter -.- But! I'll update as soon as possible. Comment, vote, fan? Your choice ^~^ but please... SUPPORT!

What do you guys think of Nate?Oh also IMPORTANT A/N: I've been working over a year and probably a half for a new story... There are two stories I'm working on, both completely about different themes. I have been working on one of them over a year and the another one for about 5 months. Still, they are not even half finished or whatsoever. All I'm saying is that, when the time comes, I wish my readers can support it and all. Thanks :)

XOXO♥

Picture on the side: Mrs. Anastasia Walker/ Brianna's mother

(Nicole Kidman)