The Train Station.

ATTENTION ALL WATTPAD READERS!!!

(Before you dive into this amazing series, I'd suggest you hop over to read my first book "The Lion The Witch and The Wardobe! There will only be four chapters but it will help you understand this book better! Thank you for choosing my story! I hope you enjoy my book!)

"But it is real!'" Lucy yelled exasperated at me, this was now a long blown out fight that has been going on ever since I arrived in the wardrobe room. Lucy was beyond frustrated at me, it was beginning to be mutual.

Susan looked at the slumped over Lucy sitting on a bench now with a destained look of annoyance plastered on her child like face, I sighed this wasn't really getting anywhere.

Susan looked at the both of us and said, "Lucy we're not going back anytime soon, we live here now. We need to accept that, there's no use trying to make her believe."

"I just can't believe it, it sounds like something from a fairytale." I tell them sitting back slightly.

Lucy just pouted as she slumped down deeper into her seat, she crossed her arms. I felt a bit sorry for her, I mean it obviously means a lot to her. I turned my attention to the streets as automobiles kept wizzing by, I then turned my head to Susan who kept looking at the magazine stand across the street.

My sister sighed and stood up gently, I looked at her and asked, "Leaving me already?"

"I want to see if they have this weeks addition of my favorite magazine." Susan replied as she walked to the edge of the sidewalk and then crossed the road carefully.

Lucy was still slumped but now she was bitting her lip probably contemplating what to do next since Susan wasn't here. She eventually stood up and mentioned, "I think I'll check on the boys."

With that she left and ran down to the tunnel where we would all meet for school, I took a deep breath in and let it out with a big sigh.

I sat back in the bench to enjoy my last ounce of freedom before I'd have to sit on a train with a bunch of people. Usually around this time, I would miss my parents deeply. It happens when I'm deep in thought, thats when I would ache for them even more. I wondered where they were and what they were doing, I remembered my mums warm touch of her hand on mine. I remembered her perfume and her smile, don't get me wrong I loved my siblings but losing both of your parents is hard. I opened my eyes for a second and then closed them, I tilted my head back letting the morning sun rest on my face. It was a cool spring day and the sun felt so nice on my skin, it made the slight breeze welcoming. I opened my eyes again for a split second, then I was about to close them again when I heard foot steps. I turned my head to look at whoever was coming towards me, It was Lucy.

I sat up and looked at her, when I did I saw she had a very concerned look plastered on her face.

I asked, "Lucy what's wrong?"

Lucy was panting from running and it took her a minute to calm down, finally she replied, "Christina, we need to get Susan now."

I knew that tone all too well, Peter got into another fight. He's been having them a lot lately, and I worry about him. We all just wish circumstances were different, but what can you do. I got up quickly and ran with Lucy across the street, as we were running a automobile was coming towards us.

I immediately pulled her close to me as the vehicle came to a abrupt stop, they beeped and yelled,"Watch where your going girls."

"Sorry!" Lucy and I told him at the same time.